No announcement yet.

Zod isn't a boring character!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zod isn't a boring character!!

I've heard many people keep on saying that he's a boring character. Or that he was awesome, but that he fast became a boring one. I couldn't disagree anymore with that. What's boring with him? IMO, he's the best thing in season 9.

Chloe is boring, Chlollie is boring, checkmate can I see as boring sometimes. But, not Zod. Callum Blue plays him also so good! I really love his take on this Zod! I just want to see more of Zod! He's gonna rock.

The reason people is getting bored of him is because it's the same talk every f***** time. I'm so annoyed ... When Zod comes on, Infamous leaves.

Comment

What talk?

Comment

I like the way Zod's character is developing: We get to see how Clark, who is supposed to try and save the guy, is only allowed to see his sympathetic side with all the "I need loyalty" angsty excuses. And we get to see how, privately, Zod makes the selfish, power-hungry choices every chance he gets, and how this will ultimately teach the fair-minded Clark to toughen up in his judgement.

My one criticism would be that it feels as if the Zod arc is being played out a bit slowly; this isn't Lex, and we don't need multiple seasons for his true nature to come to a head. I can't shake the feeling that it's being done that way simply so the network has their "face" rather than fans having a character.

Comment

IMO, I think he's really boring. The whole Kandorian storyline bores to me to tears. I much rather prefer Checkmate over him. The only time Zod remotely interests me is in a few select scenes with Tess.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            I've heard many people keep on saying that he's a boring character. Or that he was awesome, but that he fast became a boring one. I couldn't disagree anymore with that. What's boring with him? IMO, he's the best thing in season 9.

Chloe is boring, Chlollie is boring, checkmate can I see as boring sometimes. But, not Zod. Callum Blue plays him also so good! I really love his take on this Zod! I just want to see more of Zod! He's gonna rock.
            You and I are part of the minority my friend and I agree with every word. The main reason why season 9 is successful is because of Zod.

Comment

I enjoyed the single episode in which Zod comes in a form of Lex's body more than this entire season. So I would say yes, Zod is in fact boring. In my opinion.

Comment

Zod is hot.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎