No announcement yet.

So am I the only one who noticed...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So am I the only one who noticed...

That Adam was brought back to life and proceeded to climb out of the ground...thats great except Sam and Dean burned their brothers body. Now it could b that the ashes reformed into his body...or they brought him back underground...but they never really say and I'm left wondering if they forgot how they got rid of Adam the first time. I'm not complaining it was still cool to see him but it just bothered me and it kind of ruined the magic of it all thats sounds pitiful but o well

Eric Kripke doesn't have to answer every question out there.

The angels gave him a whole new body, as they did with Dean, when Castiel brought him out of Hell(i.e., no claw marks from the Hell Hounds).

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      Eric Kripke doesn't have to answer every question out there.

The angels gave him a whole new body, as they did with Dean, when Castiel brought him out of Hell(i.e., no claw marks from the Hell Hounds).
      Yup, this is the reason. And Death did the same thing to Bobby's wife since she was cremated, but unlike the angels, he messed her up (and the others in the town) big time & caused her to deteriorate into a mindless, bloodthirsty creature.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Yup, this is the reason. And Death did the same thing to Bobby's wife since she was cremated, but unlike the angels, he messed her up (and the others in the town) big time & caused her to deteriorate into a mindless, bloodthirsty creature.
        Agreed on the first part. I personally still hold to the belief that he did not truely "bring them back" though. I think he simply revived the bodies, with the souls remaining untouched.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎