No announcement yet.

General Lane - 2 references

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Lane - 2 references

He was mentioned twice in this episode...

Once in the beginning with Lois & Clark, and then again with Metallo & Lois...

Yeah I know I'm probably grasping at straws again... but I really hope the General is the one who's more powerful then Maxwell Lord.
    Last edited by PrincessKent; 04-16-2010, 10:56 PM.

Yeah, That would be cool. Also, The Dilemma of Gen. Lane knowing Clark is The Blur and knowing Lois doesn't know.

Comment

I'd love to see Michael Ironside reprise his role as The General in the finale.

Comment

That would be very cool -- he is one character who has surprised me by not making any reprise appearances for the last five seasons.

Comment

I'd love for General Lane to come back.

Comment

Yeah, I would too

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
              He was referenced twice in this episode...

Once in the beginning with Lois & Clark, and then again with Metallo & Lois...
              Add to that the mentions of or references to him in "Pandora," "Persuasion," and "Escape." And a lot of those mentions haven't been necessary. I mean, Martha doesn't even come up this much. So...

Yeah I know I'm probably grasping at straws again... but I really hope the General is the one who's more powerful then Maxwell Lord.
              I agree with you. I think General Lane may get revealed as another player by the end of the season, whether we only hear about his involvement with Checkmate, or whether we actually get to see him.

And you know how excited I'd be for his return!

Comment

It makes sense especially when Tess herself mentioned that the military has a stake in the operation. For some reason I do not think she was lying to Lois.

Comment

Yeah I caught the references. Hopefully we will see him again.

Comment

It would be great if the General made an appearance. It would definitely be a interesting dynamic if they had Martha and the General be reoccurring characters for the next season. There would be the whole government/military factor with the whole their children in love which would show the contrast between the Lane family dynamic and the Kent family dynamic.
                    Even though Lois always mentions the tension growing up with the General as a Father, she still seems to have a very loving and respectful relationship with him from the few mentions we have had. It would be interesting to see that on screen instead of just being told.

Comment

So... I DEFINITELY CAUGHT THE REFERENCES!!!

Comment

loved that general lane got a mention again. Man i really hope they can get ironside to reappear maybe next season.

Comment

Yes! It would be wonderful to see the General again.

Comment

Oh That would be great... I miss the General...

Comment

Come on, where's the General? Even if you can't get Micheal Ironside back, recast him if you have to. I doubt he's the Red Queen. There is no word of him coming back anytime soon. Wouldn't he have to come back if he were so heavily involved in the plot?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎