Comment

1. Apocalypse - a great episode IMO
      2. Truth - one of the very best Chloecentric episodes
      3. Spirit - fun
      4. Fragile - I liked Maddy
      5. Progeny
      6. Visitor
      7. Upgrade - meh. a tepid B.
      8. Drone - very weak guest star, though I did enjoy aspects of Clark's campaign
      9. Eternal - I hate this one, even more so rewatching it after Doomsday.

Comment

Truth
        Progeny
        Spirit
        Drone
        Fragile
        Apocalypse
        Eternal
        Upgrade
        Visitor

Comment

I voted Apocaypse but considering this was the only episode of S7 that I cared to watch more than once.

I know that I'm in the minority but I like Visitor. Only b/c it allowed Clark to ask the two females in his life what they would think if a person turned out to be from another planet.
          Chloe gave the right answer when she said that it would be great considering that a lot a human males were questionable.
          Lana on the other hand said it would freak her out. And then asked Clark if that made her a bad person. Of course Clark said it just made her honest. But then again Clark always had no problem overlooking all of Lana's shortcomings.
          But when Lana said it would freak her out I was naive to think that tptb were explaining why Clark would end up with Lois not Lana.
          Last edited by supercatmom; 04-21-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Apocalypse

Comment

Anyway, my ranking from favorite to least favorite is:

1.Upgrade (good action but some bad character writing)

2.Apocalypse (very good except Clark's whining & BDA portrayal)

3. Truth (great episode with Clark-Chloe friendship & Lionel exploiting Chloe's temporary powers)

4. Visitor (good followup to Rosetta, 1st mention of kryptonite, liked Clark's treating Cyrus like a brother)

5. Spirit (a fun episode that had some good scenes with Jason Teague)

6. Drone (boring for the most part, but I did like seeing Clark being ambitious & striving for the election)

7. Fragile (boring, felt like a ripoff of Stray, but Clark was portrayed well & Maddie was cool)

8. Eternal (horrible & too many retcons, Lionel's magic journal was exceptionally lazy writing)

9. Progeny (very boring episode for me & one I just had no interest in after what they did with Chloe's character since season 5)
              Last edited by xrayvision; 04-20-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I believe this is the first time I'm voting for a season 9 episode. I liked Upgrade better than the others, even though it had some writing flaws that made various characters look bad. Apocalypse would have been the best had they not depicted Clark as a Big Dumb Alien and have him whine & cry about being better off not existing (which really sickened me). Had it not been for that, Apocalypse would have been my favorite. But I liked the Clark-Zod thing going on in Upgrade and loved seeing the freezing superbreath and loved John Corben's role (he was the best written character in the episode). It was full of action and finally after several episodes, my eyes were glued to the TV throughout the entire episode.
                I feel unworthy at times posting at this site because of all the insightful commentary posted by all of you and the fact that I know very little about the COMIC mythology.
                However, for what its worth, ITA with you on this even though,it seems we are in the minority.

Comment

Apocalypse

Comment

Apocalypse ! Second : Upgrade

Comment

Upgarde because it has red k and Metallo.

Comment

1. Eternal - I love this episode and don't get why people hate it so much. To me, there isn't much retconning, just filling in and adding to the story. The only thing that really makes me scratch my head is if Lionel had people in the field scouring for Davis, how come they didn't find the ship? So that was kind of odd. But otherwise, I really love this episode.

2. Progeny - I thought this one was really good. Really sad ending scene for Chloe and her mom, her mom had a pretty cool power, and that awesome "Clark time" scene with Clark trying to decide whether or not to let Lex get hit by that... giant bullet.

3. Fragile - For awhile I was thinking this episode wasn't very good, then I watched it again recently and really liked it. I don't know if it's because of Tom Welling, but Clark is really good with kids. The episode was also wonderfully directed by Tom. I wish we had seen that young girl again. The only thing that reaaaally bugs me about this episode is in the beginning where the foster mom walks up to a mirror, or whatever it was, knows it's going to shatter, but just stands there and screams. ... What an idiot.

4. Apocalypse - Not one of my favorites, but still pretty cool.

5. Upgrade - Quite a few "WTF?" moments, but it was okay. Nowhere near as cool as "Metallo."

6. Spirit - Kinda dumb, but lots of fun. Annette O'Toole was the best part of this episode; she was really funny as Dawn.

7. Truth - Pretty good episode with a good mix of humor and drama.

8. Drone - Average episode. Not too good, not too bad.

9. Visitor - Haven't seen it in a long time, so I can't really make a judgement on it.

Comment

We still have not topped Apocalypse, IMHO.....

Comment

"Apocalypse" "Upgrade" "Progeny" and "Eternal"

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎