X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

/facepalm

Comment

Wow

Comment

I didn't know that was an error becaused I never use that word. I wonder if the Terminator franchise ever made this mistake. I don't know which is worse having a show spell a word wrong. Or make the characters appear dumb remember in Season 5. I believe it was episode Hidden after Clark had sex with lana in his room. Instead of using common sense and going out the front door. Clark walks lana past it and bumps into something. Despite the fact the front door can clearly be seen walking down the stairs.

Comment

I think maybe Metallo's "Emotion Chip" (did they really call it that?) is made by Microsoft. Don't worry, though. There's a patch you can download online. It'll have your killer cyborg acquiring targets like a pro in no time.

Oh, yeah. It also comes with Minesweeper and Solitaire.

Comment

Yeah, "emotion chip." All I could think of was Data singing "....lifeforms....precious little lifeforms..."

Comment

Over the weekend I did submit a feedback response to the CW on their website, so that hopefully it will be fixed on the dvd/blu-ray. Even if it does get fixed, it is something that will still stand out for me everytime I watch the scene. Oh well, it gives a chuckle.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Andyville
                There was another goof in this one when Clark was talking to Chloe before she admitted she created the kryptonite weapons he said Tess is going to pay and started going towards the door but he managed to hit the table it can be seen clearly.
                O M G !! I never noticed that! that is too funny!!

Comment

Bada-bump.

For financial reasons I will be unable to purchase the season set anytime soon. Could someone check on this episode and this scene in it to see if they have corrected it or not?

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎