No announcement yet.

The Light in the Beginning of the Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Light in the Beginning of the Episode

Was that supposed to be God? Maybe Michael? I doubt it was Michael because it seemed that Zach was cast out of Heaven or being punished for not being able to get Dean to say yes and the only being with the authority to let someone back into Heaven would be God right? If it was God, that kinda makes no sense considering the fact that God is pretty much out of the picture and letting the angels and the Winchesters battle it out. I don't see God taking Zach's side either. So was it God in the beginning beckoning to Zachariah?

His boss. But it wasn't God. So a different boss for Zachariah.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      His boss. But it wasn't God. So a different boss for Zachariah.
      Who's his boss then?

Comment

I initially thought it had to be Michael. But part of me thinks Gabriel (the Trickster) is involved with the events of the episode, but I have no proof of that, except maybe the appearance of that room they held Adam in (the appearance/illusion changed after Michael or whoever came & left). It's possible the Zachariah we saw was an illusion like everything in that room since last season Uriel said only angels could kill angels. And last time we saw the Trickster/Gabriel in Changing Channels, he wanted the Winchesters to play their respective roles. So this could have been a way to coax them into doing that. Or perhaps he switched sides & joined the Winchesters and created that illusion (including Adam) to prepare Sam & Dean by testing them & their strength to say no.

One important thing is that we had no solid evidence that the white light at the beginning or later on in that room was Michael. It probably is, but there could be a big trick that Kripke has in store for us.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-16-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

^ Geez...it's not a trick, Zachariah is dead.

I think you're in those five stages of grief kind of thing.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
          Who's his boss then?
          No clue.

I don't think it was Michael though.
          Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-16-2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            ^ Geez...it's not a trick, Zachariah is dead.

I think you're in those five stages of grief kind of thing.
            I know chances are very likely it's not a trick, but the possibility of some sort of plot twist is still there.

No clue.

I don't think it was Michael though.
            If it wasn't Michael, then Gabriel is certainly a possibility. And if Gabriel was the cause of that white light, then the liklihood of there being a twist (regardless of Zachariah's status) is very high. This episode could have started Gabriel's shift from being the Trickster we all know into being & acting like an archangel, while using some of his previous tricks/skills, which could certainly help him strategically. I have no doubt he will be back in the picture some way in the future, whether it's this season or next.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎