Lois/ JC aka Metallo scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois/ JC aka Metallo scenes

Just post your thoughts that's all

I wasn't sure where they were headed with that last scene between them and I'm glad Lois said Clark was it for her. But JC got awfully close to her there. He was pretty sympathetic this time around and I could buy her compassion for him. After all she knew him before he turned into Metallo and he had been experimented on. I wasn't real sure why they threw in the hint of romance though. That came out of left field for me. But BAG is great in that role.

Comment

AMAZING! They were the only part of the episode I found remotely interesting actually.BAG's acting was awesome as usual.He really plays John with such emotion.I like that they made John a likable character.I was a tad surprised that he asked Lois to be with him but,that scene kept me captivated.

Comment

It was easy to see why lois helped him. As you ponted out she knew him before the transformation, and she can see it wasnt by his choice. In true lois fashion she did what she could to help him out.ita bag is awesome in that role, i wonder if he will return next season to help clark in some way?

Comment

Enjoyed them very much....

Comment

it was weird, when they were on the bus and said they were going to South Dakota it took me a minute to remember that Smallville is in Kansas. For some reason I was thinking that they were in the New York area (probably because Metropolis reminds me of NYC)

Comment

It was sweet, but honestly it came out of nowhere.

Comment

well lois has problems with people being experimented upon and made into robots/weirdos etc
                remember that epidode with her first love or something who got turned into a robot by lex?

she is trying to do the right thing. i like her for it.

Comment

I loved their final scene together. It was tragic, sad, sweet, and uplifting all at the same time. Great moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mayumi
                    well lois has problems with people being experimented upon and made into robots/weirdos etc
                    remember that epidode with her first love or something who got turned into a robot by lex?
                    Oh yeah, Wes Keenan, the guy who was her first kiss. I forgot about him, yeah, good connection/call back. So yeah, I can see even more why she'd want to help Corbin if she could.

Comment

Durance and Green have really good chemistry. I can see it in like some weird AU but that's all

Comment

^^ Yeah they do!

Comment

Best and most honest scenes in the episode

Comment

Die-hard Clois-shipper here, but even I have to admit they had chemistry tonight. Kudos to John for the courage to bare his feelings to her, and kudos to her for letting him down perfectly.

Any guesses on what might turn him back into a villain? I like that he was a good guy here, but I'm sure that's not his destiny according to mythos...?

Comment

Brian has really got to be the best actor of the season and he was only in three eps. A part of me wanted Lois to atleast want to be with John, only because I still havent forgiven Clark for season 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎