Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Upgrade"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here!

"I thought I got a chilly welcome." -- Zod, referencing the fight at FoS.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

"This is the least secret secret lab I've ever been in... twice." -- Lois

"I'm with someone else. He's a little on the squeaky side, so I probably won't pull back the curtian and reveal our wild and crazy ride, but...he is IT for me." - Lois
    Last edited by akw1971; 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by akw1971
      "i thought i got a chilly welcome." -- zod, referencing the fight at fos.

----- added 36 seconds later -----

"this is the least secret secret lab i've ever been in... Twice." -- lois

"i'm with someone else. He's a little on the squeaky side, so i probably won't pull back the curtian and reveal our wild and crazy ride, but...he is it for me." - lois
      loved that last sentence from lois... Still dont think theyre gonna break up... And im stickin to it:d

Comment

Chloe: Guess who's coming for dinner, together... with powers. But already knew that, didn't you?
        Tess: What I don't know is why the sudden bromance.

Comment

"I thought I got a chilly welcome." -- Zod, referencing the fight at FoS.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

"I'm with someone else. He's a little on the squeaky side, so I probably won't pull back the curtian and reveal our wild and crazy ride, but...he is IT for me." - Lois

Completely agree.

The "secret secret lab" one was my favorite though. Lois!

Comment

Chloe: Oh snap! look who woke up on the wrong side of the planet.

Chloe to Tess: don't worry your pretty little head about that, and by head I mean the one Checkmate is wanting to lop off.

Tess to Chloe: Any luck with your problem child?

Lois: (referring to Clark) He is IT for me. aww lol

Comment

Chloe: I should've known that Clark took a walk down the ruby-red road. That explains his lack of "edit" button.
              Tess: I thought Clark was only affected by green meteor. What's the red do?
              Chloe: Basically it turns him into the bad boy every girl dreams of...in her nightmares.

LOVE the Chless (Chless) interaction!

Comment

Clark: "Come on, I think it'll be a good idea if there's nothing between us."
                Lois: "I think that can be arrange!"

Yeeeeeeeeeeah buddy! Handle thee bizz.

Comment

loved the clark i have no equal line, and zod's talk of rao and scienece/religon to clark.

Comment

chloe: How often does it snow in seattle
                    Tess: I don't think we have time to play trivial pursuit.

Comment

Originally posted by svfanforlife
                      Chloe: I should've known that Clark took a walk down the ruby-red road. That explains his lack of "edit" button.
                      Tess: I thought Clark was only affected by green meteor. What's the red do?
                      Chloe: Basically it turns him into the bad boy every girl dreams of...in her nightmares.

LOVE the Chless (Chless) interaction!
                      Chloe had a lot of great lines tonight. One line that I loved.....simple though it may have been is when she replied to Clark about her and Lois being family. That was an awwww moment.

Also liked

"Vector 10 & 1/2 Feet North.......Have I sunk Lois' Battleship?"

and Chloe's reference to Mr. & Mrs Smith was nice as well

Also,

I loved Lois' "Want to kiss it and make it better Soldier" line....just the look on her face when she said it....talk about lighting up a room.

Clark To Jo-rel: "Figures.....soon as I embrace my heritage, you VANISH!"
                      Last edited by CK&CK; 04-17-2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

One of the best lines ever. And something that has needed to be said on Smallville for a long, long time.

It wasn't a line, it was purely visual, but I loved the moment at the beginning when the goon who has been ordered to "get rid of" Lois proves to have an iron jaw. And so Lois kicks him in the nads.

Comment

"I'm worried about you...come on I think it would be a good idea if there was nothing between us"-Clark
                          I found dat line very interesting given the fact that he is "just" not telling her that he is an alien

Comment

Chloe: "...Have I sunk Lois' Battleship?"

Lois: "Want to kiss it and make it better Soldier?"

I just REALLY loved ED's delivery of this simple line...
                            Lois: (realizes that Clark's in bed with her) "How did you get in here?"

Lois: "He is IT for me."

Tess: "What I don't know is why the sudden bromance."

Chloe: "Oh snap! Look who woke up on the wrong side of the planet."

After Lois says she doesn't want a to miss a potential shoulda, woulda, coulda Clark says...
                            Clark: "That's okay, I wouldn't want you to miss out on something big."
                            (Um, Lois, your shoulda, woulda, coulda is walking out the door, so you are about to miss out on something REALLY "big".)

Chloe: "I should've known that Clark took a walk down the ruby-red road. That explains his lack of "edit" button."
                            (I thought this line was ironic because when chloe referred to Clark's lack of edit when infected with REd K to Tess, Chloe herself just slipped up and had a "lack of edit" button by informing Tess this new nugget of Clark info. LOL!)
                            Last edited by keddy22; 09-22-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by keddy22
                              Clark: "...Have I sunk Lois' Battleship?"

Lois: "Want to kiss it and make it better Soldier?"

I just REALLY loved ED's delivery of this simple line...
                              Lois: (realizes that Clark's in bed with her) "How did you get in here?"

Lois: "He is IT for me."

Tess: "What I don't know is why the sudden bromance."

Chloe: "Oh snap! Look who woke up on the wrong side of the planet."

After Lois says she doesn't want a to miss a potential shoulda, woulda, coulda Clark says...
                              Clark: "That's okay, I wouldn't want you to miss out on something big."
                              (Um, Lois, your shoulda, woulda, coulda is walking out the door, so you are about to miss out on something REALLY "big".)

Chloe: "I should've known that Clark took a walk down the ruby-red road. That explains his lack of "edit" button."
                              (I thought this line was ironic because when chloe referred to Clark's lack of edit when infected with REd K to Tess, Chloe herself just slipped up and had a "lack of edit" button by informing Tess this new nugget of Clark info. LOL!)

About the Battleship: When did Clark said that????

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎