X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossing fingers.

Comment

Upgrade ratings are in:

#Smallville "Upgrade" draws 1.84 million viewers / 0.7 rating
      darn down a bit urrggh dam the ny preempt looks to have hurt ratings a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
        Upgrade ratings are in:
        www.twitter.com/mattmtvguy

darn down a bit urrggh
        wait till they factor out NY

Comment

ah yea i forgot its with the ny too(to be factored out) well hopefully when the live+7 dvr/tivo numbers come in it will be much better.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

sucks since the hiatus/preempts we been down. i know it happens after hiatus from time to time. But hopefully we can at least get back to 2.4+million range before the season ends.

Comment

Also a lot of west coast complained in the thread they had baseball pre-empting Smallville as well. They had it like 2 hours later or something so I am not surprised it's that number, heck I expected it to be lower. There will be a lot of adjustment in the finals IMO.

Comment

It's becoming apparent the ratings aren't going to clear 2.1 anytime soon. In addition to the interruptions, I suppose it must be the time of year. Ratings fell last year during this period as well, though we all figured that was because of the obvious decline in quality.

Comment

well with the preempts for sports it does affect thes show. So hopefully those last two episodes wont have any preempts and we get some more buildup with ratings. also hopefully the next two can do a bit better.

Comment

I have given up on the ratings, it's spring time and it's Friday night. I think we were bound to lose viewers because it's a Friday night! Put that together with horrible promotion and Smallville is on the losing end.

Comment

Maybe the CW should not let fans know the show is renewed seems like every time we get a renewal anouncment people stop watching live

Comment

yea it sucks, but at least being on the cw if its anywhere at or near 2.0million all is good. i still hope we can get back closer to 2.4 before season is out.

Comment

What annoyed me the most about last night was the fact that we had no preview for next week's episode. Wtf was up with that? We get a promo for Gossip Girl???? I don't get that thought process and my brothers thought it meant no new episode next week and I had to tell them there is a new episode next week.

Comment

well kevin it probably was a screwup with the cw, it has happened before for other cw shows to forget/made a mistake on promo for next week in closing credits, and its aired a little later, or promo gets online. And no there is no more breaks between 19-22, we are airing straight through, and promo if you havent checked out yet is on the ksite blog page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                                What annoyed me the most about last night was the fact that we had no preview for next week's episode. Wtf was up with that? We get a promo for Gossip Girl???? I don't get that thought process and my brothers thought it meant no new episode next week and I had to tell them there is a new episode next week.
                                yeah didn't like that either I always watch the previews on all the shows I watch usually no preview=repeat. Good thing I spend a lot of time on K site or I might have missed an episode

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎