No announcement yet.

Another way of Killing Lucifer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way of Killing Lucifer

I was thinking, Lucifer is an angel, he needs permission in order to obtain a vessel, can't he be killed with the angel knife? Just a thought, please comment, maybe why he can't be killed that way, or if anyone else has thought of this.

lucifer is a powerful archangel right?

and no doubt his power has grown with his conquering of hell so it might be more difficult then that, not even the colt could kill him

Comment

That's a pretty good point. Lucifer is as powerful as an archangel I guess, since only Michael is strong enough to defeat him, but we haven't seen the colt kill an angel, maybe angels are one of the other 5 things that can't be killed by the colt?

Comment

dean shot a bullet from the colt into lucifers brain...made him flinch a little

so if it cant kill him i bet it cant kill normal angels either

Comment

I brought this up last week. Yes, he should be vulnerable to one, but using one on him will be MUCH harder than using one on a regular angel like Cas or Anna because he's an archangel.

There are a bunch of ways to kill him. They can also roast him in the fires of holy oil. Perhaps that's how he will be disposed of ultimately---God will send him to roast in a lake of holy oil fire.

There are also many types of creatures that may gang up on him to weaken him. It wouldn't surprise me if Meg turns on him once she & other demons realize that he will destroy them once he exterminates humans. It's possible the Croatoan virus could also weaken him, which is another reason why Sam is his ideal vessel (Sam is immune to that virus). The Trickster/Gabriel may also join in the fight against him. I think that's why God isn't jumping in to physically help the Winchesters. It's because he knows that humans, demons, and various other monsters the Winchesters have been fighting will unite to destroy the Devil and that letting that happen is much more valuable than God just swooping in & ending the Apocalypse himself.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I brought this up last week. Yes, he should be vulnerable to one, but using one on him will be MUCH harder than using one on a regular angel like Cas or Anna because he's an archangel.

There are a bunch of ways to kill him. They can also roast him in the fires of holy oil. Perhaps that's how he will be disposed of ultimately---God will send him to roast in a lake of holy oil fire.

There are also many types of creatures that may gang up on him to weaken him. It wouldn't surprise me if Meg turns on him once she & other demons realize that he will destroy them once he exterminates humans. It's possible the Croatoan virus could also weaken him, which is another reason why Sam is his ideal vessel (Sam is immune to that virus). The Trickster/Gabriel may also join in the fight against him. I think that's why God isn't jumping in to physically help the Winchesters. It's because he knows that humans, demons, and various other monsters the Winchesters have been fighting will unite to destroy the Devil and that letting that happen is much more valuable than God just swooping in & ending the Apocalypse himself.
            Dude. You just totally blew my mind!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

QFT man

that does sound like a test that god would do, demons are already turning against him so are other creatures so yea

Comment

I really think that's why they kept Meg around for so long. I think Meg being the first real pain in the ass/dangerous demon they dealt with finding out what Lucifer is all about is why they kept her on the show for so long. In Abandon All Hope..., it seemed like Cas was starting to break through Meg's perception of Lucifer & getting her to start having doubts. Then, My Bloody Valentine painted those demons that Famine fed on as victims, especially how Sam didn't kill them.

The seeds of Lucifer's downfall have been planted. I think we will find out that Famine is probably the reason why monsters like vampires, werewolves, and others are hungry for human flesh and that some of those monsters will start fighting back against the Horsemen & Lucifer.

Comment

dont forget azazel

i just dont think hes gone for good, i bet he wants to be the new lucifer but bigger better and more powerful he might totally help in dealing the final blow so he can have the job

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex
                    dont forget azazel

i just dont think hes gone for good, i bet he wants to be the new lucifer but bigger better and more powerful he might totally help in dealing the final blow so he can have the job
                    It would be cool to see Death resurrect him. That's something I've wanted to see so badly. I want them to actually show Death reanimating a corpse back to life. I always thought it was cool how the Arch-viles did it in Doom II for the PC, where they raise their arms to cast spells and create those flames that resurrect dead enemies. I would love for them to show similar resurrections by Death on Supernatural.

Comment

i kinda like the versions of the horseman that depict them as netrual like there just here to do what they were born to do loyal to neither heaven or hell (i could get into a whole thing here with darksiders (game) but i wont lol)

but im sure its possible since on supernatural they're depicted as evil so im sure they can affect evil creatures

Comment

If it Can Kill Zachariah who is a high level angel and very powerful i'm sure it can Kill Lucifer or Even Michael for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex
                          lucifer is a powerful archangel right?

and no doubt his power has grown with his conquering of hell so it might be more difficult then that, not even the colt could kill him
                          the colt couldn't kill 5 things right? maybe god, lucy, gabe, michael and raphael? basically, god and the 4 higher archangels?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎