No announcement yet.

Cas is screwed, unless...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas is screwed, unless...

When Cas cut himself with the boxcutter and drew that Enochian sygil on his chest & teleported himself & the angels surrounding him, the swords that Cas & the other angels carried were also teleported. So unless Cas pops up somewhere different than the other 4 angels around him, he's screwed since he's outnumbered and surrounded by armed angels.

I was expecting Cas to cut himself open with the boxcutter and draw the Enochian sygil, but not on himself. I was expecting him to draw it on some wall where Sam & Dean would stand by so that Cas could lure the 4 angels chasing him to the Winchesters & then disappear somewhere just before Sam and/or Dean made the angels teleport by touching the blood drawing. That way Cas would be safe from those angels.

cas totally kicked ass in tonights episode, especially deans im hoping hes OK, maybe god intervened again...i mean its a long shot

Comment

I think Cas will simply teleport away from the other angels. I hope this wasn't the last we've seen of him.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎