No announcement yet.

Sam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam

What did you think of Sam in this episode?

I thought he was doing the right thing by trusting Dean by bringing him along but that also could have turned into a mistake because dean almost allowed michael to win against him.
    10. He did the right thing!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Sam didn't do the right thing and almsot lost his brother!
    0%

He did the right thing by showing trust in Dean & Dean reciprocated. So Sam in my opinion saved Dean from saying yes and Dean pretty much admitted that to Sam in the Impala.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      He did the right thing by showing trust in Dean & Dean reciprocated. So Sam in my opinion saved Dean from saying yes and Dean pretty much admitted that to Sam in the Impala.
      Agreed. Dean needed saving, Sam trusted his brother enough to sacrifice it all.

Comment

I think it's about time Dean said yes to Michael. I want to see a battle between Michael and Lucifer, and i don't see any other way of killing Lucifer except maybe the angel knife.

Comment

Sam did the right thing....he showed faith in his brother.

Comment

I think Sam's in as good a place as he's been in a long time, he was excellent with Dean in the panic room, given how hurtful Dean's words must've been

Comment

Def. Sam did the right thing. He showed that he still has faith in Dean, even though Dean doesn't have it in himself nor the fact that he told Sam he didn't trust him.

This makes me love Sam so much more

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎