No announcement yet.

Were you glad to see Adam back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you glad to see Adam back?

Part of me was glad that they brought Adam back since he was finally able to meet his brothers. Last time he couldn't since he was dead by the time they arrived and one of the ghouls took his form, so it wasn't really him.

But on the other hand I think one reason the pace of the episode was so slow is partly because they did bring him back and they not only had Dean on lockdown but Adam too. I was really hoping they would finally show Death this episode.

Yes, because it wasn't just done to bring him back without a real purpose.
    Once again creep Zach trying to get Dean to say yes.
    But I'm kind of freaked out at the angels bringing back the dead.

And.. I'm thinking he's going to be Michael's temporary vessel?

Comment

I'm glad becuase i haven't seen the previous episode(s) where adam has been so this was first for me. Though it would make sense that michael would use adam as a temp vessel. because when they opened the door nobody was there, adam or michael, wouldn't adam still be there but just be dead if he was not used as a temp meat suit? I mean they can't stand seeing the true for mof an angel esp. an archangel?

Comment

I was glad they brought back Adam and gave him a purpose as Michael's temporary vessel. I have a feeling he will deteriorate like Nick.

Comment

I liked seeing Adam back. Although i would have liked if he had gotten out of that room before Michael showed up.
          I think Adam will become his temporary Vessel. Although he wont burn out since he is a winchester

Comment

I was so happy to see Adam again...he is so much like Dean... it's hilarious... I hope he is going to be alright cause I'm alittle worried.

Comment

I wasn't clamoring to see Adam again, even though I liked "Jump the Shark", but I though he was great in this episode. He had a lot of Dean in him and seemed like he could fit in with the family. I don't need to see him travelling the road with the boys, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

If he ends up being Michael's temp vessel, that'd be pretty cool. Assuming he is, Jake Abel's gotten to run the gamut of characters, from ghoul to little bro to angel, and he's done really well with the first two

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                I wasn't clamoring to see Adam again, even though I liked "Jump the Shark", but I though he was great in this episode. He had a lot of Dean in him and seemed like he could fit in with the family. I don't need to see him travelling the road with the boys, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

If he ends up being Michael's temp vessel, that'd be pretty cool. Assuming he is, Jake Abel's gotten to run the gamut of characters, from ghoul to little bro to angel, and he's done really well with the first two
                It was great when Sam was trying to talk to him after he tried to sneak out. At the end, Sam just sighed and told him; "With an attitude like that, you'd fit in real well around here."

Comment

It was interesting to see the real Adam. He came off as annoying at first, but you kinda sympathize with him. It seems most likely that Adam will be Michael's temp vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by khurdjr
                    Although he wont burn out since he is a winchester
                    Actually, I think he will. The fact that Zachariah said he was the bait is a sign that it will happen, but the biggest sign is how in My Bloody Valentine, it was revealed that a lot of effort was put into getting John and Mary together. So even though Adam has John's bloodline, he doesn't have Mary's, and that's why he is not the vessel and also why I think he would start burning out. I'd say the same would have happened to John had Michael stayed in him for a prolonged period of time because both John's & Mary's bloodline are needed to have a vessel that doesn't burn out. Which is why Dean & Sam are the only ones who wouldn't burn out.

What I find interesting is what would happen if Sam would say yes to Michael & Dean would say yes to Lucifer. I don't think they would burn out, but that would go against the predestined plan for them. It wouldn't surprise me that if all else fails, the Winchesters do this to cause some real trouble for Heaven & Hell and really stir up the pot.

Comment

for michael to use adam as a vessel adam would have to still say yes which is doubtful after what happened with zachariah but you never know so i'll wait n see but y the angles don't just bring back john to be the vessel i'll never know

Comment

I loved the fact that they brought him back! I was so sad when they learned that they had a brother but had been unable to ever meet him before his death. Now, at least, they've met him. lol. I was also glad to know about his actual relationship with Dad Winchester.

Comment

No, don't care for the character or the actor.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎