No announcement yet.

Unfixable goof from tonight's show...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfixable goof from tonight's show...

Cas stated that the 'beautiful white room' was located in an abandoned storage place in Van Nuys, California. Now, assuming that the timeframe of the aired eps is supposed to be in the general area, if not the actual, timeframe of real life... then their breath should not have been visible inside like it was. But seeing as how they're filming in Vancouver in the winter months when this was done, it was unavoidable.

I am no expert, and I know it gets colder at nights out west and in Cali, even during the summer months, but this appeared to be sometime in the middle of the day. So the ambient temp shouldn't have produced 'frost breath'.

Stupid worthless fact, but just pretty noticeable. Little surprised they didn't make it a northern/eastern locale, seeing as what happened.

Originally posted by SVfan26
    Cas stated that the 'beautiful white room' was located in an abandoned storage place in Van Nuys, California. Now, assuming that the timeframe of the aired eps is supposed to be in the general area, if not the actual, timeframe of real life... then their breath should not have been visible inside like it was. But seeing as how they're filming in Vancouver in the winter months when this was done, it was unavoidable.

I am no expert, and I know it gets colder at nights out west and in Cali, even during the summer months, but this appeared to be sometime in the middle of the day. So the ambient temp shouldn't have produced 'frost breath'.

Stupid worthless fact, but just pretty noticeable. Little surprised they didn't make it a northern/eastern locale, seeing as what happened.
    It could be any room though. Maybe they moved the building. But we know that it was angel powers that made it look like the way it did since once Zach was gone, the inside looked all run down & nothing like the fancy style it had before.

Comment

I meant the in the bigger storage building, that housed the little building that was the 'beautiful white room' while Zach was around. That (the inside of the large 'main' building) was where the 'frost breath' was noticeably visible.

Sorry for any confusion my OP might have created.

Comment

Their breath didn't look visible on my screen. And I have a 46 inch TV.

Comment

Hmm you sure they they hadn ot just smoked a cigar and were just breathing out the smoke?

Comment

I love this...we can accept the premise of angels and demons....but visible breath due to the temperature in California.....omg.

hehe

Comment

Well Supernatural has dealt with angels and demons in a pretty harsh and realistic way, imo.

Better than "The Prophecy" if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                Well Supernatural has dealt with angels and demons in a pretty harsh and realistic way, imo.

Better than "The Prophecy" if you ask me.
                I love supernatural's take on angels and demons. It is the most realistic version I can think of.

Comment

We have Azazel and Lilith straight from the Book of Enoch, and we have Uriel and all of them...the only thing I would change is having the Arcangels as "good angels" instead of the "non-free will" soldiers that we are getting. Michael should be loyal, yes, but he should also love mankind as God intended. Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, they should be good as Castiel is.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                    We have Azazel and Lilith straight from the Book of Enoch, and we have Uriel and all of them...the only thing I would change is having the Arcangels as "good angels" instead of the "non-free will" soldiers that we are getting. Michael should be loyal, yes, but he should also love mankind as God intended. Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, they should be good as Castiel is.
                    I dont personally view them as "non-free will" soldiers. Gabriel himself (aside from Lucifer) has proven that they have free-will **which in itself is something I originally thought no angel had, as it was a gift to humans**.

Overall, I think it depends on how you define "good". For them, they brought on all of this so the battle could be fought and won, and then there would be heaven on earth. Just like what Dean was told a few weeks ago "Whats so bad if millions of people die in the battle? The go to heaven." For those who live, it will be Heaven on Earth...paradise. For those who don't, they will be judged and most will end up in Heaven. Personally, from that standpoint, I can see the angels point of view: fight the battle and end the "suffering" that they feel humanity is going through.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎