Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan killed...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know why Goergies family was killed in the first place was his wife another human emotion loving Visitor Since he is now dead we will probably never know

Comment

John May was probably turned over to Anna.

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
        I want to know why Goergies family was killed in the first place was his wife another human emotion loving Visitor Since he is now dead we will probably never know
        I there's a season 2, we'll find out Long live V!

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
          I don't think John May's dead either. They surely would have shown how Ryan killed him if he was truly gone.
          I hope he isn't because I would love to see May in the thick of things when the fight really amps up!

Comment

Why would Ryan say he killed him though? If he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
              Why would Ryan say he killed him though? If he didn't
              ^ Agreed. He wouldn't say that; it'd be redundant.

However, I don't believe that John May is truly dead. I think they are going to give that character the classic "Now-ya-see-me-now-ya-don't" Lost treatment and weave him back in as a live character later.

I have a hard time believing that Ryan killed John, repented from remorse over his actions and then became a full-time 5th Column Member. The way they've been working this storyline so far, it almost gives the impression that Ryan was a DISCIPLE of John's...ergo, a relationhip similar to that of Obi Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎