X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan killed...

John May?
    Now that was unexpected.
    I was so certain he was still alive.

Yea I can't believe Georgie and John both died in the same epi!

Comment

But it is very ironic that he meets his future fiance at John's memorial service.
      A strange twist of fate.

Comment

Georgie dying was great. Any other ending would have ben campy. Plus, I know I'm in the minority on this based on several postings, but Georgie was a pretty boring character to my mind. So it was good for him to go out with a bang.

Yes -- john may being dead and ryan having killed him was a great twist. very good writing. the show seems to be kicking into a higher gear finally, which is great to see. can't wait for next week.

Comment

You know, at first i didn't like Georgie to much.
          He was to much of a loose canon, to obsessed with bringing down the Visitors.
          Seems i misjudged him

Comment

When this series first started, I thought that Georgie would be the new Ham Tyler.

Then Hobbes showed up. And I forgot all about Georgie. LOL

That said, I liked the character but I wasn't surprised he was killed off. Kyle Hobbes is such a STRONG, dominating character that it kinda edges out Georgie as virtually useless. For the most part, all of the necessary archetypes are in position for this series now: Erica (Julie), Kyle (Ham Tyler), Ryan (Martin), Anna (Diana), etc. The only thing this series needs now is a stronger male counterpart for Erica's character. Unfortunately, Father Jack is not quite cutting it for me for some reason. I thought he'd be the new "Mike Donovon", but I'm thinking not, now.

Comment

How can John May be dead when we see him in present time as Erica's ex and Tyler's stepdad. It's the same actor...Michael Trucco.

Comment

^ No, it's not. Two different actors there bub.

Comment

My bad. I thought they were the same actors...Michael Trucco.

Comment

Aye...they do look alike.

Comment

I'm not so sure either of them are really dead. Joshua could have given Georgie a drug that made him look dead. And as for John May, we don't really know what happened. Maybe he escaped.

Comment

^I doubt it but I hope your right.

Comment

I don't think John May's dead either. They surely would have shown how Ryan killed him if he was truly gone.

Comment

I am not convinced by John May and Georgie's deaths. I think they both planning something to come back and kick a** Anna and her army. I am sure that they are alive. It's "V" anything is possible.

And, if John May was really dead why would Anna be so angry ? I am not talking about the message "John May Lives" and what it means. For me, it's another proof that John May is still alive and somewhere. And why would he killed himself and asked Ryan to if they both trusted each other (not at the beginning of course) ? That's one of the stuffs I didn't understand in this episode.

As for Georgie, he suffered ok, but I'm not convinced by his death. I'm sure he used the same idea as John May did. "Georgie Sutton Lives"..."John May Lives"

Anyway, the parallel between Georgie and John May is great.

Comment

Well, Ryan said he forced him.
                              Since they are to prevent to leave remains, he would not doubt have forced him to take the suicide pill.
                              But i'm sort of hoping that he 'killed' John May, by forcing him to leave and take a new identity

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎