No announcement yet.

done suspending my disbelief

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done suspending my disbelief

what are the chances clois and chollie both go to the same getaway on the same day? and what are the chances of something ''alien'' happening when they get there?

i'm not a mathematician but i would say the chances are probably one in billions.

clark can run faster than sound, meaning he can at least run around 800mph, meaning he can run 1000 meters in 3 seconds. when oliver is being attacked by lois, it would take clark (they can't be further than 200m away) well under 1 second to reach them, and with super hearing.. why doesn't oliver just shout clark? especially recently clark has been WHORING his hearing... (i don't want to hear he has to focus because NO)

i would really like to get into this and state more.. but i'm not going to waste my time.

finally, clark stand at the top of a building, jump off... you either learn to fly or damage the ground below, he doesn't even practice yet whines about not being able to
    finally, lois has a tiny body which is hot, but tess is definitely the sexiest girl on smallville.

also chloe, who the hell does she think she is (in general) clark needs to tell that b!tch what's up.

also, WTFFF?? lois transformed into the banshee. the banshee burned. lois turns up back at the talon......DID I MISS SOMETHING?

also, tess meeting zod at the kent's?? WTF? who the @>@> does that??
    Last edited by smallville-seriously; 04-12-2010, 04:38 PM.

Were you looking for the Escape episode forum? Regardless, welcome.

A few thoughts:

1. The "coincidence" was explained: Clark misunderstood whose flyer it was and took Lois to Chloe's escape spot. The place is a B&B; the Banshee gets at guys by going after couples.

2. Ollie would have been the one with trouble focusing on calling for help; it's not in his nature. He's gotten himself into trouble lots of times over this.

3. Clark has been "training" offscreen. Looking at recent leap scenes, I personally think he is flying, and the writers are overstating the problem in order to stall it for a special "Dumbo" moment.

4. The Banshee "burned" out of Lois, I suppose, for visual purposes. You don't think they would kill off her character?

5. People like Tess and Zod, who are obsessed with Clark and act out on it by disrespecting everything that is his, do that; hence the point of befouling the barn.
    Last edited by Last Son of Vern; 04-14-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎