No announcement yet.

Do you remember when Tess did this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember when Tess did this?

This is just to show the people who are so annoyed about CK's actions to Tess, i know that if I posted it in the discussion, it would be buried and no one would see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbkipL9Rfl4

Tess's actions were worse then Clark, she is a villain, no matter if she is a women

And this is something I copied and pasted from Smallville *****:
    Tess is capable of great brutality and violence, especially in vengeance or if she feels it is for the greater good.
    Tess personally poisoned her old kidnapper Marcos dooming him to an almost certain death, after purposefully bailing him out of jail. (Toxic)
    She was deeply upset and filled with vindictive rage against Lex when she discovered that he had been spying on her through ocular implants. To get revenge, she merged LuthorCorp with Queen Industries leaving Lex without resources to continue managing his projects of life support hoping to kill him with it. (Bulletproof)
    Tess also brutally beat and killed Regan Matthews. (Power)
    She also attempted to kill Lana Lang and Dr. Groll, in an attempt to destroy Lex's Project Prometheus. (Power)
    Tess blew up Davis Bloome in his car after discovering he was a serial killer. (Eternal)
    Tess had Parasite take Livewire's superpowers away, and then killed Livewire. (Injustice)
    Tess shot Winslow Schott in the leg without remorse, forcing him to leave Oliver alone. (Echo)
    Tess overpowered (or perhaps killed) the Kandorian security guard that Major Zod had sent to interrogate. (Crossfire)
    Tess shot Stuart Campbell after he refused to wipe Lois' memories. (Pandora)

Lex and others have done worst things. (Ex. Davis)... Yet he had no balls and didn't do anything against them. But Tess... oh yes with Tess is different.

Sorry, Clarke has showed he has no balls. Only being agressive with a woman who can't even defend.

Comment

For some reason that's ignored(Tess' actions). It's a double standard IMO

Comment

You are exactly right LilMO!!!!!! I also tried to remind the "annoyed ones" that Tess is an evil murderer & villian FIRST, and a female SECOND. Anyone that saw Tess as a woman, had already fell into her trap. Being a woman is her camouflage......no less than Davis was Doomsday's camouflage, and she uses it the same way.

When she poisoned the pirate......she told the cab driver to take him to the hospital because he was having a heart attack, knowing that the methods of treating a heart attack would kill him faster. She was also willing to let Oliver die, to prove Clark could get to South America and back with the antidote, when she knew leeches could save Oliver. (Toxic)
        She blew up Davis on the "hunch" that he was the other Kryptonian.(External)
        She killed the Shape Shifter girl that immitated Chloe by remote control, because she had "failsafes" installed in all the Injustice gang's brains. (Injustice)
        She risked her life, Clark's,and the pilot to prove Clark could save them. (Turbulence)
        She tried her best to get Clark and Davis to have a "showdown" and even stole the PZ crystal to make sure it had to happen that way.
        She kidnapped and chained Jor-El to use as a bargaining chip, for her own use.

Killing the Kandorian in "Crossfire", was unfortunately selfdefense.

Being a woman is her camouflage......no less than Davis was Doomsday's camouflage, and she uses it the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree. Tess want to act like man then she should get treated like one. I am all for equal rights.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
            I agree. Tess want to act like man then she should get treated like one. I am all for equal rights.
            I'm Hip!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo
              This is just to show the people who are so annoyed about CK's actions to Tess, i know that if I posted it in the discussion, it would be buried and no one would see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbkipL9Rfl4

Tess's actions were worse then Clark, she is a villain, no matter if she is a women

And this is something I copied and pasted from Smallville *****:
              Tess is capable of great brutality and violence, especially in vengeance or if she feels it is for the greater good.
              Tess personally poisoned her old kidnapper Marcos dooming him to an almost certain death, after purposefully bailing him out of jail. (Toxic)
              If someone did what that man did to me, I'd do worse trust me cuz jail sometimes is just not enough. Does this make me violent? no it makes me HUMAN.

She was deeply upset and filled with vindictive rage against Lex when she discovered that he had been spying on her through ocular implants. To get revenge, she merged LuthorCorp with Queen Industries leaving Lex without resources to continue managing his projects of life support hoping to kill him with it. (Bulletproof)
              Excuse me but Lex planted a chip in her head... This was pure revenge, what was Clark's reason when he abused her in Checkmate???
              Tess also brutally beat and killed Regan Matthews. (Power)
              She also attempted to kill Lana Lang and Dr. Groll, in an attempt to destroy Lex's Project Prometheus. (Power)
              Tess blew up Davis Bloome in his car after discovering he was a serial killer. (Eternal)
              Tess had Parasite take Livewire's superpowers away, and then killed Livewire. (Injustice)
              Tess shot Winslow Schott in the leg without remorse, forcing him to leave Oliver alone. (Echo)
              Tess overpowered (or perhaps killed) the Kandorian security guard that Major Zod had sent to interrogate. (Crossfire)
              Tess shot Stuart Campbell after he refused to wipe Lois' memories. (Pandora)
              You see the truth is you can't compare Clark and Tess. You can't just say because of what she has done Clark is supposed to treat her anyhow because if you say that then we are back to the why did Clark save Zod issue then.
              Supposedly Clark is supposed to be above us all, "Supposedly". So these "reasons" don't justify he's actions at all they just make them all the much more not acceptable.

Again, Tess is not a villain, she is just confused and can hardly see the line between good and evil when it comes to doing a greater act of good.

Comment

I agree. Tess is a villain, thus when Clark interacts with her he treats her as such. She shouldn't get special treatment just because shes a girl. And some of you may say that Tess isn't really a Villain, she just does bad things with good intentions. Well so did Lex, and I'm sure most of you consider him to be a bad guy. And as I recall Clark used to use force on Lex ,and slam him into walls as well.

And as Batman would say:
                "You wouldn't hit a lady would you?""The Hammer of Justice is unisex" *POW*

Comment

Originally posted by Tess_Fan
                  different.
                  Only being agressive with a woman who can't even defend.
                  Oh yes, because we all know how Zod manhandled her in "Escape."

Amirite or amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                    For some reason that's ignored(Tess' actions). It's a double standard IMO
                    This

Comment

... Clark knows about this since when?

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                        ... Clark knows about this since when?
                        Oh so its not OK for Clark to treat Tess like a Villain because he doesn't know every single bad thing shes done? If he did know about all the bad things shes done would it be OK for you then?

Comment

Originally posted by dorsydoll

Again, Tess is not a villain, she is just confused and can hardly see the line between good and evil when it comes to doing a greater act of good.
                          Tess has sure pulled the wool over your eyes!!!

Comment

Well the problem is if he doesn't know about it how is it relevant to his actions towards her? Is it okay to punish the wicked with no proof they are wicked?

And no ultimately, Clark should be above doing crap like he did in this episode. He's not the gothic avenger he is the beacon of light however my point of view on that said, if the argument is that Tess is an evil murderer, therefore it's okay for Clark to treat her like a rag doll: wouldn't Clark need to know the evil murder thing? Otherwise to his knowledge he is just tossing around someone who is less then trustworthy and manipulative but not a killer. See my point?

Comment

Did any of the Tess lovers ever watch "Pandora"??? Did they see who Tess sided with??? Did they see what happened to all the humans???
                              I don't think Clark will forget what happened, nor Oliver, nor Chloe. As Clark told MM.......it still might happen. I think Tess is lucky to be alive!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎