Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many black/white references did you catch?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many black/white references did you catch?

Chess pieces/boards (too many to count)
    Rooms decorated in black/white
    Black on black clothing references
    Black/white slow-mo strobe effect

Did anyone catch any more?

MM told Clark .........not everything is black and white

Comment

Kinda answered most of your own question didn't you. I'd have to run through the episode again, but the only other thing I can think of is that Clark is white and his outfit is black.

Comment

Hehe... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gj430
          Kinda answered most of your own question didn't you. I'd have to run through the episode again, but the only other thing I can think of is that Clark is white and his outfit is black.

Comment

Through out all the seasons they always make black and white referances. I know Lex use to make them alot in the early years. I'm thinking of re watching all of them and recording it.

Comment

I thought it was funny they called Amanda Waller the "White Queen" THe writers were Prolly afraid they would look racist if they called her the "Black Queen" lol

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
                I thought it was funny they called Amanda Waller the "White Queen" THe writers were Prolly afraid they would look racist if they called her the "Black Queen" lol
                The writers were not afraid of anything that was her codename in the comics for a period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
                  The writers were not afraid of anything that was her codename in the comics for a period of time.
                  This.

And even if her name is 'black queen' why would that be racist? lol I think some people are so paranoid.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎