Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaterpen357 View Post
    Question: I've never really gotten a straight definition on this...what exactly does Martian Vision do? All I know is, it looked awesome.
    From wikipedia:
    The Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers and abilities, which have been shown inconsistently throughout the years.
    In the current DC continuity, many of his powers are similar to those of Superman, including super-strength, super-speed, flight, invulnerability, super-breath, and "Martian vision" (a term designating both the ability to see through solid objects and the ability to project beams of energy from his eyes). Superman once called the Manhunter "one of the most powerful beings on the face of the earth".[16]

Quote Originally Posted by Vergon6 View Post
    From wikipedia:
    The Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers and abilities, which have been shown inconsistently throughout the years.
    In the current DC continuity, many of his powers are similar to those of Superman, including super-strength, super-speed, flight, invulnerability, super-breath, and "Martian vision" (a term designating both the ability to see through solid objects and the ability to project beams of energy from his eyes). Superman once called the Manhunter "one of the most powerful beings on the face of the earth".[16]
    Hm. Thanks! Still, though, I've never quite gotten that...is it just pure energy, kinda like heat vision? I've heard a bunch of different things, like "pressure vision" and vision that causes (specifically) flammable objects to explode. MM is definitely interesting, however he works.

I thought it was cool. I just wish he worked with Clark instead of going solo.

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    It was sooo cool that we finally saw him shapeshifting and using his mindwiping power on Waller.

It was awesome, I didn't know MM could do all of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12