Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Chess piece - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's Lana Lang...No one goes PMS like she does.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
      Oooh! Oh! I know! It's Jody Melville! What self-respecting Oreo-eating Martian WOULDN'T want to work for a red-headed gal who sucks the fat off of roadkill deer in the middle of a country road?

I really want to see a screen capture...
      I second that motion

Comment

Double checked on TiVo, it's a queen. I don't have screencaps though, but it's a queen. (I am nerdy and used to be a member of a chess club)

Comment

Originally posted by tnr105
          Double checked on TiVo, it's a queen. I don't have screencaps though, but it's a queen. (I am nerdy and used to be a member of a chess club)
          say it ain't so

Comment

It's a red queen but I have no idea on who it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by tnr105
              Thank you very much for your astute observation and chess mastery! I really hope it is Martha, now, 'cause it would be an amazing twist and would help make her return that much more understandable now (even though it's still long overdue, in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
                It's a red queen but I have no idea on who it could be.
                Yeah, I honestly am stumped, though I see a lot of good guesses.

Comment

If its a Queen I think its Martha

Comment

Well, She was close to Lionel for 2 seasons and she is in Washington now.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                      i'm thinking MM placed it too, for the secret crew he's repping
                      That's what I assumed, however, I was afraid I'd need to come on the boards to get info on what all the pieces/colors mean. But I have no idea who the red one belongs to...

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                        say it ain't so

Comment

It could be Martha, given that she's a Senator. It could also represent Maxwell Lord, the person said to eclipse him in power, the person/people John's working with, or any number of other things.

Comment

If it does end up being Martha, that would be beyond bad ass!

Comment

We know that Martha's return in "Hostage" has a purpose, so this could be tied to that.

Comment

I have no clue who it represents. I was hoping against all hope that Clark was the mastermind working with MM and that they were tricking everyone, oh well so much for that idea lol.

Gosh Smallville makes chess exhausting! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎