The Red Chess piece - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything's possible.

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

The piece being a queen, one would imagine that alludes to a female. Who could it be, I wonder.
    Last edited by The Wizard; 04-09-2010, 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If they can give the pink Ranger a power suit they can do this with Martha which would be totally cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby's Girl
        I'm so confused = i'll need to watch this epic a few dozen times to find out what the heck is going on -- where is lois - i read that lois is a white pawn, which means she is in intelligence (support for check mate?)
        You're right. I believe Lois sent the blood sample to Amanda that was in Checkmate's headquarters.

Comment

Amanda Waller is Checkmate's White Queen. This piece was red. Hm.... anyone make a connection between the color red and a female on the show?

Comment

queen+red=red headed female + government=Badass Martha

Comment

i think it was either tess or Maxwell Lord

Comment

Originally posted by shamville
                Maxwell Lord guy
                I been thinking Maxwell Lord too. Besides he is in Checkmate right, and it might be revealed in Charade.

How can it be Martha she knows she wouldn't put her son in this kind of situation.

Comment

Yeah, ok, the Martha theories actually make sense given the Red hair and female clues. I just find it a little too. . . out there, to have Martha Kent be the Red Queen. However, it's more than likely correct in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                    Amanda Waller is Checkmate's White Queen. This piece was red. Hm.... anyone make a connection between the color red and a female on the show?
                    Red headed?

Comment

Who is this secret organization or person MM is working for????? I suppose the red piece came from it.

Comment

I'm thinking MM set it there ... he was in the facility and could have left it after he wiped her mind.

Plus Mars is the 'Red Planet' after all ...

Comment

Statistcs: Martha Kent:85%- It's really obvious
                          Maxwell Lord:10%-In the comics, he was a checmate agent with a hidden agenda. Possible, but the "Queen" rules it out
                          Bruce Wayne:1%-Working between black and right, hides in shadows... As much as I wish it, he is still embargoed.
                          Darkseid:4%-Geoff Johns did mention Apokolips, and Darkseid used a chess board a lot in Countdown to Final Crisis.
                          Speedy:1%-Works for Oliver "Queen", wears red? I don't know!
                          Last edited by tnr105; 04-09-2010, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Replayed the last minute to verify that it was a red queen instead of a king and it was.

I say its Martha, who happens to be a Senator that would have knowledge of a govt. agency such as Checkmate.

Comment

Yeah. It's Martha. End of story.

Comment

Oooh! Oh! I know! It's Jody Melville! What self-respecting Oreo-eating Martian WOULDN'T want to work for a red-headed gal who sucks the fat off of roadkill deer in the middle of a country road? In all seriousness, though, wow... maybe it could be Martha. I don't know how Martian Manhunter would have ended up working with her, but it would be pretty amazing. I have no real clue who else it could be. Are we 100% sure it's a queen? I really want to see a screen capture...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎