Who is John Jones Working With/For?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
    Shelby.
    lol I was going to say that. I figure Shelby hired him so they get fed. Dang Clark and Lois are gone from the farm all the time.

Comment

honestly it could be zod...because john jones said that he couldn't tell clark but he should trust him...maybe that's how zod's soldiers get their abilities from the blood jones stole...or it could be lex to stop the looming threat of an army of aliens...ive been hearing rumor of martha but i think clark would be in on it

Comment

I just watched this episode for the first time tonight on HULU and I have to say...
        Jonn Jonzz said that it's not always black and white....I was thinking that maybe he meant GREEN. But then the red chess piece threw me for a loop. I was hoping they weren't related, because I would love to see a Green Lantern, but it is more likely that it is a less-known character. Either way, I am intrigued and can't wait to see where it is going.

And BTW, the Chloe rescue scene was one of the best I have seen on the show in a long time. It was very "comic book" in my opinion, which made me thing about Oliver's conversation with Tess when he said "This isn't the cartoons".

Comment

Maybe it is Roulette?
          or better yet... this guy: Alexander Luthor Jr
          Last edited by Billyk; 04-20-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎