No announcement yet.

Why was it called 99 Problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was it called 99 Problems

Is there a Jay-Z reference i missed? The lyrics don't seem to fit either (I mean technically the B*tch is one of many problems). please help.

I don't know really but as others have pointed out this was the 99th episode. And I think it might have referred to the residents living in the town it was a small town maybe 99 people lived there.

Comment

Dean has 99 problems but Lisa isn't one of them...

Comment

I'm guessing the Whore was one and that this was epi 99. That's my best guess.

Comment

I was thinking Jay Z as well

Comment

Aren't the lyrics "99 problems but the b*&£$ ain't one?" So like mentioned already...lots of problems but Lisa isn't one of them

Also the 99th episode thing is a clincher...

Comment

^^ 99th episode is a clue right there.

And a play on it, since the whore is actually the *****.

Comment

LOL, since when do all the titles of the episodes of this show make sense?

Comment

Pretty much all the time the titles make sense to the episode. They may be, sometimes, song titles, but they still make sense.

"Criss Angel is a Douchebag" is different...it's used just because it's true.

Comment

Yeah I am pretty sure that they were referencing the fact that Dean has many problems but a girl isn't one of those problems (like the Jay-Z song). *nods*

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎