Television Ratings for "Checkmate"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry. Crossfire was preempted in Chicago and it got 2.42 million viewers. Checkmate should do that well or better.

Comment

yea i hope we get back to the 2.4+million

Comment

sv_awareness says:

"#Smallville's "Checkmate" is now on iTunes! Go purchase it and support the show! Stay tuned for last night's ratings in about 20 minutes!"

Comment

nice cant wait for ratings to pop up Crossing fingers for a good rise.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

checkmate ratings are in:

Ratings snippet: #SMALLVILLE 'Checkmate' delivers 2.12 million viewers.
          Glad it went up a little bit.
          Last edited by superspider02; 04-10-2010, 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i thought it'd be a bit higher..at least it improved from last week

Comment

Is this without the Chicago market?

Comment

yea i would have liked it to be a little higher like 2.3 or close to 2.4 but at least it is higher then last week, plus also the pre empt in chicago lost us like 80-120k viewers.

Comment

Given that the show was such a dog it is probably better that more people didn't watch it.

Comment

Yeah I thought the same too....well the numbers will get higher once the DVR are in + wasn't Checkmate pre-pompted (or what is the word?) in Chicago or something?

Comment

yea it was pre empted in chicago by a few hrs. So that is probably a factor in slightly lower results. But it still was nice for a bit of an increase.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

The episode got 2.12 million viewers!

Comment

Given how awful last week's episode was I'm not surprised the episode didn't have a higher increase. What counts is that there is even an increase. So that's good. Little by little the ratings can go and hopefully will peak around 2.6 by the finale.

Even though next week's episode will be preempted, we have the return of B.A.G which hopefully if promoted properly (at least by fans) should draw in a least a few more viewers than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by lexi.t13
                              i thought it'd be a bit higher..at least it improved from last week
                              well that is if the final number gets higher because the final data for last week was 2.127

Comment

well finale numbers/plus live +7 figures will probably bump the episode up a bit more. But still nice for a slight rise over last week. Probably could have been at least 2.2-2.3 if we didnt have the chicago pre empt.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎