Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Castiel: Were you satisfied or did you want more?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Castiel: Were you satisfied or did you want more?

Were you satisfied by the amount of drunk Castiel we got in 99 Problems, or did you (or would you) like to see more? Please vote & post your opinions.
    I was happy with what we got, though wouldn't mind seeing more
    0%
    I wanted Zachariah to give him a DUI (Divining Under the Influence)
    0%
    I wanted to see him do the limbo under a naked cupid as Sam & Dean held him up
    0%
    I wanted the Trickster to make Castiel mate with the mouth of a goat
    0%
    I wanted Zachariah to give Castiel his “petty” hangover cure
    0%
    I wanted Castiel to wake up in The Whore’s bed not remembering how he got there
    0%
    I wanted to see the liquor store owner’s reaction after Castiel drank everything he had
    0%
    I wanted to see Castiel in Alcoholics Anonymous giving his tips like he did in that strip club
    0%
    I wanted to see drunk Castiel show up as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune
    0%
    I wanted to see Castiel & the Winchesters in Kripke’s version of The Hangover
    0%

I would definitely watch Kripke's version of the Hangover.

Comment

Your choices are funny I had to go with Kripke's version of the movie the Hangover. I thought The Hangover was the funniest movie I have ever seen.
      Last edited by kari916; 04-09-2010, 05:51 AM.

Comment

I wanted to pick the last choice also but in all (almost) seriousness couldn't pick one of those choices...Having him drunk again was I guess a way for a) continuational fallout from last weeks episode B) having him in some part able to do one thing to get the Dad to believe what he has to do but without Cas being able to do more to help sorta thing...

Comment

In the words of Drunk Castiel, "Don't ask stupid questions"

Comment

LOL, Will you be getting a drunk Castiel avatar?

Comment

You've given me something to think about.

Comment

-I wanted Zachariah to give him a DUI (Divining Under the Influence)

-I wanted the Trickster to make Castiel mate with the mouth of a goat

-I wanted to see the liquor store owner’s reaction after Castiel drank everything he had

-I wanted to see drunk Castiel show up as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune

Ok, I liked these the best! (haven't seen Hangover yet)

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
                  -I wanted Zachariah to give him a DUI (Divining Under the Influence)

-I wanted the Trickster to make Castiel mate with the mouth of a goat

-I wanted to see the liquor store owner’s reaction after Castiel drank everything he had

-I wanted to see drunk Castiel show up as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune

Ok, I liked these the best! (haven't seen Hangover yet)
                  You should buy or rent it soon. I'd recommend buying it since it's so good.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎