"Checkmate" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for it to start on the West coast but reading everything is already giving me a headache. Not sure what to expect from this episode.

Comment

• 14 minutes!

Comment

• Checkmate

Not too much longer....

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Did anyone see that intro????? That was epic!!!!! Screw commercials.... lets get to SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nick3580; 04-09-2010, 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• OMG Tess knows!!! So far so epic!

Comment

• So far this is THE BEST SMALLVILLE ever!!!!!!! My mouth dropped open twice now!

Comment

• Haha...its NOT tights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick3580
                So far this is THE BEST SMALLVILLE ever!!!!!!! My mouth dropped open twice now!

and my mouth dropped when I learned that there were people who actually liked this.

Clark was just not right.... nothing was right.... the only thing right was Tess, but guess what? Smallville doesnt respect her. Goooo figure.

Comment

• You're right. Tess was spot on. I actually felt sorry for her at the end...mostly. I thought everyone else was good too. what was wrong?

I personally loved this episode.

Comment

• I was searching for a scene in tonight's episode, and I came across the scene where Clark confronts Waller for the first time. Now, with CC turned on, it's actually pretty funny. It's in its beta stage, so obviously it has its flaws, but the dialogue is way off. I encourage everyone (who has watched the episode) to watch this video with CC on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93t2WWoVbU

Comment

• Would be awesome if the red queen was Martha Kent working behind the scenes from Washington D.C

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎