Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Flashsideways Widmore and Eloise know?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Flashsideways Widmore and Eloise know?

i wonder if they know something. they seem to know stuff and wonder if both worlds are in their lives. daniel seems to know part of it about the bomb and stuff but i feel that charles and eloise are pushing desmond into saving the island in the flashsideways. they might not know what would have come of themselves but i think at some point the jacob legend was passed down and they knew the lfe they are living isnt ment to be the one they were supposed to have.

There's something up with Eloise. Why was she the one to explain everything to Desmond in flashes before your eyes? She seemed to also know what he was up to in the flash-sideways.

Comment

ya she kept saying like you need to do this and do that and not to ask questions. she always seems to know everything. perhaps it had to do with why she was the leader on the island.

Comment

I'd say with all the evidence of Widmore being involved with the DI in some form, like the secondary protocol on the freighter in season 4.. To moving into the barracks, and his knowledge of the sonic fence, his son Faraday a DI member and Ellie was operating the only off island DI station the Lampost.. So i'm thinking they have a lot more to do with what the DI was doing... Using the island for it's "unique properties".. Their last hurdle is the MIB
        Last edited by McFly; 04-07-2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎