Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Happily Ever After?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Happily Ever After?

will open after episode airs
    10 - And they lived happily ever after!!!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - And they lived saddily ever after!!!
    0%

I can't give it a 10 because they didn't live happily ever after...yet.

I love how Desmond always seems to be the one to bring people together.

Comment

I gave it an 8. I think I need to watch this one again to understand everything better. I mean the whole flashsideways storyline was interesting but I still dont get how it all works and all. I cant believe theres only 7 episodes left

Comment

10!!!! I LOVED this episode! Finally!!! Seriously, it seems like every time Desmond is the focus of an episode, it's automatically exponentially better. I mean, it sort of helped that they had a couple of my favorite other characters returning as guest stars (Charlie, Daniel, and Penny), but also, it seems like they're starting to reveal SOME answers. For example, they're showing us a little bit about how the two realities are connected. Obviously there are SOME connections since the versions of the characters in the flash-sideways world are starting to have some glimpses of who they are in the Island/main reality. Also, they continued showing that "character staring at themselves in the mirror" motif which was cool. I was a little confused about why Desmond went from saying he was perfectly happy to go along with Widmore to chasing after Sayid into the jungle without questioning exactly what was going on. And why did Sayid let Zoey live? What will the MIB do when Desmond comes to him? How will Desmond react when he sees that Ben is in Jack's group? So many questions... so few episodes left to give us the rest of our answers!

Comment

I'll just go ahead and say it so I can get it out of the way: Best. Episode. Of. The Season. So. Far.

This was vintage Lost. It finally felt like the show I've been watching. There was always something missing in the other episodes, and whatever it was, this episode got it. And we're finally progressing the storyline. About damn time!

Comment

I give it a 10! I think this was the best so far! Desmond episodes are always good.

Comment

The thing is, that Desmond is the only person that looks like someone with some common sense and dignity. He is probably my favorite supporting chacter

Comment

10. I've enjoyed all the other eps but this one? Perfection.

Comment

Seems like a lot of the characters interact with past characters in the sideways universe that are there in a different capacity. I can't remember though, who the driver of Desmond's car was in a past Lost episode. Anyone else know?
                  Thanks.

Comment

That was George Minkowski the communications guy on the freighter, and was in the season 4 episode "The Constant"

And for the record since i never left an opinion... GREAT episode!!! Can't wait for "The Candidate"..!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎