No announcement yet.

Was this season finale?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this season finale?

Sorry if I'm just being dumb, but I looked all over the internet and tvguide, and for the next couple weeks it's all reruns of Chuck. So my question is, was this episode the season finale? Because there were 2 rumored lengths for season 3(13 episodes & 19 episodes)...so I'm wondering which one is right. Any help would be appriciated...thanks!

P.S- I'm hoping that wasn't the end, cause who doesn't want more Chuck???! The show is AWESOME(and yes, pun intended)

Good news, I think there's still 6 more episodes left in the season.
    Bad news, there's only 6 episodes left in the season.

Comment

Yes and no

From what I read the producer of the show went with his initial plan for the 13 episode season during the first 13 episodes. The remaining 6 episodes will be it's own miniarc(sort of a Season 3.5)

Comment

what supsfan said. this technically was a season finale. they made the first 13 eps and then were ordered to make another5/6 but kept the first 13 the same so we kinda get one series and one mini series

Comment

i think this was supposed to be a series finale as well if it was it could be a good series finale because sarah and chuck are now together, but I still want more good news is that there are more episodes to come hehehe

Comment

Originally, the show only got a 13 episode order for Season 3. Then it got an extra order of eps. Josh said that they had the arc planned out and he had to decide whether to make some filler episodes to, well, fill in the gaps, or to start a whole new story arc.

They obviously chose the story arc. As has been said, Josh has stated that these upcoming eps are basically "Season 3.5".

Comment

I believe the season ends in May.

Comment

Six more eppys to go starting tonight (4/26). Watch the show "live" to increase the ratings. Season 4 is not yet a lock so watching live is the best thing to do boost ratings.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎