No announcement yet.

That last shot...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last shot...

Chuck finally got to see the Eiffel Tower!

I'm wondering, though, if perhaps there wasn't something more...symbolic about the imagery of the tower at the end.

Yeah, I was excited for Chuck seeing the Eiffel Tower, then I realized...he wasn't paying any attention to what was outside that window!

Comment

Yah, I saw that too, when they said that they were going to France. Two birds with one stone

I was thinking too that Hannah might be there lol

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
        I was thinking too that Hannah might be there lol
        "WHOA! Hannah! Hi! Hey! This--this isn't really a good time...uh...Hannah, you haven't met Sarah, have you?"

*that little oh-crap snippet of Chuck's theme, then commercial break*

That would be awkward...

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, I did think of Hannah at that moment, and how bizarre that would be if she showed up right then and knocked on the door for some reason. Uh-oh!

Comment

Random thoughts that passed through my mind at the end of the last scene:

So... who got Sarah to that hotel and changed her into that nice nightgown? And didn't she need to go pee when she woke up from 12 hours of drugging? And how about that morning breath?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana

So... who got Sarah to that hotel and changed her into that nice nightgown? And didn't she need to go pee when she woke up from 12 hours of drugging? And how about that morning breath?
              OOhhh man aren’t you a romantic one!

Last edited by PNy; 04-06-2010, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana

hahaha... I think chuck was the one who changed her clothes about the peeing part I think her mind was a little preoccupied that she almost died and that I think she could hold that in for a while hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by simplemath
                  hahaha... I think chuck was the one who changed her clothes about the peeing part I think her mind was a little preoccupied that she almost died and that I think she could hold that in for a while hehehe
                  This is totally not possible. I think the reason the camera cut away from the happy couple so soon is because the next thing Sarah said was that she had to freshen up in the bathroom. Some things can not be ignored - especially when your taking part in those sort of extra curricular activities.

Comment

I noticed the Eiffel Tower as well and thought that was a lovely shot to use.

Comment

I was happy Chuck got to see the Eiffel Tower and glad to see they both snubbed Beckman (more or less) by closing the computer (wasn't that a reference to an old James Bond movie with a similiar or same ending)? Either way, the facial expression from Chuck when Sarah said, "shut up and kiss me" was all he wanted and needed to hear. Done and cut to the credits..........

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎