Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chuck vs. the Other Guy" Countdown/LIVE Thread

Count down to the episode's airing and then talk about it live here while it's on!

15 hours 40 minutes left here in California.

yay new chuck 11 hours 21 minutes

Comment

this is the season final episode before the mini season starts in 1 month. cant wait for this, am expecting an explosive ending

Comment

Heard nothing but good things from critics and the WonderCon screening, so I'm expecting big things tonight.

Amar, I'm sure you're just approximating, but the show comes back on the 26th. Hopefully we'll get a multiple episode preview like they did before coming back from the last break.

Comment

I remember reading an interview from the director

after they completed 13 episodes, they were ordered to make another 5. He said they are not changing the storyline or order of episodes but will have a mini 3.5 season instead. so tomorrow is like a season ending episode and we should get another one in 5 episodes time

Comment

There will be six total episodes in the back part of the season. Episodes 18 and 19 will be on the same night (May 24th).

I'm really happy they're doing it this way instead of just expanding the original 13 episode arc. They've managed to have 2 finales in one season, which is awesome.

Comment

5h 24m
              I'm glad they didn't try to integrate the six episodes into the original arch...it would have been too forced.
              And tonight's episode is supposed to be really good. Josh Schwartz tweeted "Tonight is it Chuck fans. Biggest episode of the year! If u are behind, catch up. If u tuned out, tune in. Don't miss it!! Watch live."

Comment

4 hours 50 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Amar J
                  I remember reading an interview from the director

after they completed 13 episodes, they were ordered to make another 5. He said they are not changing the storyline or order of episodes but will have a mini 3.5 season instead. so tomorrow is like a season ending episode and we should get another one in 5 episodes time
                  That sort of wierd. To me it seems like the show cut back on the secondary characters(Buy More Staff & Ellie/Awesome). I assumed they basically left there episode count the same for 13 episodes compared to 18 for all supporting cast members.

Originally posted by acmur21
                  5h 24m
                  I'm glad they didn't try to integrate the six episodes into the original arch...it would have been too forced.
                  I could only imagine 6 more episodes of Does Sarah like Chuck, does Chuck like Sarah angst. In general I found this season to lose alot of charm from earlier seasons, and that one of the many reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                    I could only imagine 6 more episodes of Does Sarah like Chuck, does Chuck like Sarah angst. In general I found this season to lose alot of charm from earlier seasons, and that one of the many reasons
                    Yeah ITA, the first of the season was a bit too much angst for me. I feel like we're finally getting back into the light and charming Chuck/Sarah dynamic that made the show work so well before.

Comment

5 hrs and and 58 mins

Comment

3h 40m

Comment

Can't wait......watch it live. Let's boost those ratings!

Comment

Originally posted by acmur21
                            Yeah ITA, the first of the season was a bit too much angst for me. I feel like we're finally getting back into the light and charming Chuck/Sarah dynamic that made the show work so well before.
                            I will say the past 2-3 episodes have been the best so far this season

Comment

I hope the ratings do really well.
                              They should as they have been promoting the series very well.
                              over the last few days I have seen Joshua Gomez on the Fox News network series "Red Eye" (See interview here) and Zachary Levi was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (See interview here)

Two hours & fifty seven minutes to go

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎