Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think that Clois kissing looks awkward?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ClanaDestinyObsession
    Yes, I think they are extremely awkward! Although, I'm not sure "awkward" is exactly the right word...more like disgusting. Makes me gag a bit. Nothing between them. AT ALL.

Sorry, but I have to find it a little more "ironic" than "iconic" that they finally gave you clois and it's a flop. ;D

I would have to agree with you!!
    The same one the Lana and Clark kisses

Comment

• Their Season 9 kisses were just off except for Salvation. All those weird pained expressions they had on and at times the tight lippedness, just took away from it. Plus the way they would shoot the kisses obscured everything.

Comment

• No i think they have had some wonderful kisses in this season and last. Its all about what you like and how you see things.

Comment

• No. It is not awkward at all. I just noticed that from Abandoned till Luthor episodes - their kisses lacked passion or they never kissed at all. I felt that after Ambush, they are somehow emotionally detached (?!). I dunno, maybe because that's what the director told them to do(?!)...but in fairness, there are UNFORGETTABLE LINES FROM CLARK - and this is what I loved about the episodes from Abandoned onwards

Comment

• I don;t think the kissing scene in Season 9 between Lois and the Blur is awkward - the best kissing scene for me so far - they took time to really do it.

Comment

• As much as some people don't want to admit it - They are actors you know - they're not really trying to stimulate each other - they're just playing for the audience -

they go home to their Signficant Others/Spouses after the shoot

HELLO !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                God No!

I HATED Clana kisses... they weren't even attractive (worst example probably being Red). They just always seemed to wet... I kept waiting to spot drool on her chin or something.

Clois kisses are kind of perfect screen kisses. They are balanced, gentle but firm, and hot hot hot!
                Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-18-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• I like everything you posted on clois in this site... you really get the sexy of them...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎