No announcement yet.

Tess's Choking Addiction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
    I think the writers have men choking her because it looks better than showing them beating her. But Tess seems turned on whenever she's choked, so I don't think she minds it that much, LOL!
    I agree.

And I'm certain she doesn't mind.

She did get her own kind of "kneel before Tess" kind of line in there with him though...I think that kind of turned Zod on...

Comment

Well, Zod is kinky.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
        I agree.

And I'm certain she doesn't mind.

She did get her own kind of "kneel before Tess" kind of line in there with him though...I think that kind of turned Zod on...
        both of em sadomasochists, deviants Zod is the male version of Tess and vice versa

Comment

I thought the same thing when I watched this...I was like "Poor Tess is always getting choked!"

Comment

I bet Tess would so date Wayne Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
              I thought the same thing when I watched this...I was like "Poor Tess is always getting choked!"
              I know it's been a SV record this season, Clark and Zod a kryptonian thing, did Davis choke her too, didn't a Zombie choke her as well?

Comment

Well it wasn't like she was complaining, the poor girl likes that kind of stuff.

Comment

Tess likes it rough, she was all turned on when Clark choked her.

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiMax
                    Well it wasn't like she was complaining, the poor girl likes that kind of stuff.
                    I wonder if the lack oxygen to her brain caused significant brain damage how she went on & on all charged up when Clark was choking holding her annoyed.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Tebow15
                    Tess likes it rough, she was all turned on when Clark choked her.
                    I know she had crazy-eyes /(@_@)\
                    Last edited by Dominicus; 04-04-2010, 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, I though she might need to mop the floor before he put her down again.

Comment

I don't know why she liked getting choked, she needs to preempt the next attack and wear a kryptonite brace around her neck or something.
                        Last edited by Dominicus; 04-04-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Tess reminds me of Crystal from Archer who loves to get choked...

Comment

I saw commercials for that, looks like a funny show.

Comment

People are so mean to Tess! Surprised her voice still works from all that choking!

Comment

Tess deserves it though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎