No announcement yet.

Tess's Choking Addiction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tess's Choking Addiction

I noted this back in Kandor that Tess has this strange choke fetish that seems to "work" for her as she gets it on with Zod in this episode.

& Why does everyone choke Tess? Seriously, Tess gets choked like a chicken in nearly every hostile encounter. The choking rate in this season alone rivals Lana's hospital visits.

This seems to be an unhealthy fetish.

I kinda like the "Kryptonian Choke Hold" when it's practiced on Tess!!!!

Comment

I thought that as I watched the episode. Wow Tess gets choked Again. Sad that the writers always have to do that.

Comment

"the throttle" chokehold. Tess likes to be manhandled apparently, passion I suppose, sadistic and masochistic

Comment

she really does huh? never thought about it before but wow ... yet she never loses her voice like Lois did in Commencement.. hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
            "the throttle" chokehold. Tess likes to be manhandled apparently, passion I suppose, sadistic and masochistic
            Yeah. She liked it and I like that she likes it! It makes since that such a strong powerful woman would dig being overpowered every now and then. I love everything about Tess!

Comment

You know it's an actual sexual fetish, I know this because I watch Discovery Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
                Yeah. She liked it and I like that she likes it! It makes since that such a strong powerful woman would dig being overpowered every now and then. I love everything about Tess!
                Same, Tess made my evening!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Tebow15
                You know it's an actual sexual fetish, I know this because I watch Discovery Channel.
                Of course, there's all sorts of addictions, Tess's is sadomasochism.
                Last edited by Dominicus; 04-04-2010, 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Tess addiction is kind of sexy...

Oh Jeez what is Smallville doing to me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Clark singing in the shower and counter kisses did me in.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                      Tess addiction is kind of sexy...

Oh Jeez what is Smallville doing to me!!!!!!!!!!
                      I know, disturbing but also enticing, guilty pleasure? lol

Clark singing in the shower and counter kisses did me in.
                      true good stuff, however lukewarm interruptus compared to the Zodess action lol Tess sought and overcame the craziest manhandle yet.
                      Last edited by Dominicus; 04-04-2010, 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                        I know, disturbing but also enticing, guilty pleasure? lol

true good stuff, however lukewarm compared to the Zodess action lol
                        No Way!!!!!!!!!! I thought Zess would be hotter than it was, I was disappointed actually. It was more creepy than anything.

Comment

No Way!!!!!!!!!! I thought Zess would be hotter than it was, I was disappointed actually. It was more creepy than anything.
                          I have to agree. The counter top hotness was way hotter then what Zess did. Although Zod kissing Tess while he was in pain was super kinky and hottt!

Comment

callum Blue pulled it off better with Billie Piper than cassidy Freeman I think.

Comment

Opinions are grand and I'm a cloiser, but Zodess stole the night imo precisely it was creepy, disturbing even, but passionate all the same

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎