Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG PLOTHOLE! Just realised, where was Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG PLOTHOLE! Just realised, where was Lana?

Now I'm not a Lana fan, but I cannot overlook this.I was just re listening to the Starkville House of El Pandora episode, and where the hell was Lana?!?!? I can understand not using Metallo, maybe he wasn't repaired yet. But Lana with the power of all that kryptonite, plus the power of the Prometheus suit... Man, she could have kicked ass and taken names!

I hope to God she wont be in the finale
    Last edited by supervision; 04-04-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tnr105
      Now I'm not a Lana fan, but I cannot overlook this.I was just re listening to the Starkville House of El Pandora episode, and where the hell was Lana?!?!? I can understand not using Metallo, maybe he wasn't repaired yet. But Lana with the power of all that kryptonite, plus the power of the Prometheus suit... Man, she could have kicked ass and taken names!
      I was actually thinking of that through out the whole episode.. Let me see Aliens who have this super abilities with one weakness.. Oh wait Lana actually has this kryptonite all over her body she should have kicked their butt big time... The only possibility that came across my mind that only metropolis was hit by the Kandorians and she knew nothing about it or that she is dead? though I really doubt that

Comment

People already discussed this in some Pandora thread back then, but I think that would be more plausible to have her back, but I thank God they didnt.

Comment

I think the world would be better without Lana's return ! lol When she came back last season, it was...such a disaster, it's like Clark and her were back in season 6 with the whole "I wanna be with you so bad but because of Whithey, Jason, Lex, Kryptonite...I can't" !

They can't bring Lana back without bringing the Clana drama so she better stay far away from smallville !

Comment

lana is not allowed on SV anymore, whatever her story was is null and void, to furthur speak of her is blasphemy... lol

dont give writers dumb ideas, they already have plenty....

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
              People already discussed this in some Pandora thread back then, but I think that would be more plausible to have her back, but I thank God they didnt.
              I agree I am glad she was not brought back!
              I also can see how given that she is full of kryptonite, looked like a credible solution to the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tnr105
                Good point. Lana would've bee apowerful weapon in the Pandora future sequence. But otherwise her presence would have distraced from all the other plot elements of the stories of Season 9: The Clark/Lois relationship, Clark's need to resolve his issues with the Kandorians as peacefully as possible

Comment

Woooaaaahhh I didn’t think about Lana. I was too focused on the clois scene I had been waiting for.

But now that you mention it, that was a big oops on TPTB’s part.

But still, a stellar episode!

Comment

. . . Both Lana and Metallo decided to have a break from the superhero business during this time to have babies . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WhoRU?
                      . . . Both Lana and Metallo decided to have a break from the superhero business during this time to have babies . . .
                      In this timeline, the Solar Tower was brought online (and Earth taken over) by the end of "Persuasion" (9x13). Metallo wasn't restored until "Upgrade" (9x17). So, in this timeline, they never got a chance to bring Metallo back online.

The Kandorians probably killed Lana. People really overestimate her power. She had speed, strength and invulnerability (how invulerable is unknown. Maybe she can withstand bullets, but what about stuff more powerful?). The Kandorians can fly and shoot fire from their eyes. She'd have to get up close to them, for the green K radiation to have effect and make physical contact to fight them.

The Kandorians could stay up in the sky, from safe distance and blast her with heat vision (do we know if she could survive the combined blast of heat vision from 12+ Kandorians?). How much heat can her nanite skin take, before it melts (and shuts down)?

Another possibility would be them using a possible weakness in her nanite skin. It could absorb Kryptonite... like Bizarro. If her suit works like Bizarro (maybe the alien DNA was taken from Bizarro; was it ever established where the alien DNA had been taken?), they could've just thrown some blue K at her. She absorbs it... and explode (killing her).

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎