Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Anyone annoyed with Caroline in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Anyone annoyed with Caroline in this episode?

i found her annoying in this episode Elena was just making friendly conversation and Caroline was freaking out i can say i was annoyed by caroline in this epuisode what about everyone else? or am i the only one

she was definitely annoying. she should've been more like stefan, understanding that matt and elena have a past and nothing will change that

Comment

she was def very insecure and that was so annoying

Comment

I loved this episode. I think Caroline acted the way most 16-17 year old girls would act in that situation...insecure, melodramatic, and irritated. And, frankly Elena was being a little inconsiderate to the awkwardness of that situation...if it was Elena on a date with Stefan and--maybe Katherine, or some other ex-lover of his--she would feel insecure too strolling down memory lane with them. Although I would imagine Elena would be less dramatic and transparent and more internal with her emotions, but that is how she and Caroline differ. I've seen girls act worse than Caroline did in real life. Her feelings were hurting and between how Matt's mom has been treating her and how Matt mentioned making out with Elena back in the day, I felt bad for Caroline. She really shouldn't have been stupid enough to think that situation would have worked though. Anyway, I like Matt and Caroline and I think Matt has a really compelling back story in the show...something he doesn't have in the books. Plus, I actually prefer this Caroline to the one in the books. She's mean sometimes, but she is not stupid like the Caroline in the books, and definitely not as shallow. I like trying to understand why she acts the way she does and why she's so insecure and so jealous of Elena. Her and Matt are good together, they are both lonely and they both take care of themselves, though for different reasons. Matt has a mom who is a still playing the rebellious teenager and Caroline has a single mother who works 24/7 and is never home. Both of their stories are so common and so real it makes perfect sense that they'd have a strong connection. Not every relationship on this show has to be about star-crossed lovers. Matt and Caroline are the realistic love story here. I would like to see Matt be over Elena 100%. I'm sure he'll get there in the end.

As for Elena and Stefan...couldn't be sweeter! I love Stefan!! And I too cringed at Damon with Matt's mom...gross!...but to be expected. I am totally into Anna and Jeremy. Except, I was kinda hoping that Jeremy's interest in vampires wouldn't have anything to do with Vicki. She's gone, let's move on! I wanna see a lil bit of the blood exchange with Anna Jeremy. And, I am interested to see if Anna can change, or will want to change--like Stefan--and go all veggie someday. She seemed to be upset about how everyone in the house has been feeding off that lady, like she felt bad for her or something. I like it when things get all gray-area and confusing for the characters...and I like seeing how they choose to define good and bad and balck and white.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎