No announcement yet.

McDougal Inn

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDougal Inn

The room Clark and Lois were in looked like the Kent living room. The Inn main room kind of looked like the Kent house too. Did anyone notice that?

It was shot on location.

Comment

I'm not totally up on the syntax, perhaps we should call Craig Ferguson, but wouldn't it have been MacDougal, rather than McDougal?

Comment

^^^ It's spelled McDougal in the comics

Comment

Doesn't mean it's right

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
            I'm not totally up on the syntax, perhaps we should call Craig Ferguson, but wouldn't it have been MacDougal, rather than McDougal?
            I think someone should send Craig a Twitt or an Email to see what his repsponse would be

Comment

Hey watched this in the UK tonight, was better the second time I watched it. Did not like the Banshee, wish there was more Clois. Wish there was less of Chloe and Oliver though.

Comment

Originally posted by char11
                Hey watched this in the UK tonight, was better the second time I watched it. Did not like the Banshee, wish there was more Clois. Wish there was less of Chloe and Oliver though.
                I liked Escape for the most part, I just wish they cut out the last scene and made it more light and fluffy. An episode like that shouldn't end on such a dramatic note.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎