No announcement yet.

Chlark Shower Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlark Shower Scene

I have to say, the scene when Chloe interrupts Clark's shower was the most entertaining Chlark scenes I've watched in about five seasons. I thought both TW and AM played quite well off each other. From Clark practically wrapping the shower curtain around himself to putting the towel on her without looking at her...it was all very well done.

The best part IMO was the choreographed "dance" they did (even to the framing of Chloe's hands on his shoulders before he spins her; her body is blocked like it would be for some dances, I believe). What's particularly impressive is that I noticed that Clark doesn't actually touch Chloe ONCE during that whole scene. He's only got a hold of her towel, and he's using the towel to swing her around and such. Which could only have made actually filming that scene more difficult, because he's having to direct her movements through another object. And the look on Chloe's face when he spins her around! That actually had me cracking up.

And then, when Lois walks in, Clark practically lifts Chloe up as he pulls her aside. With one hand. Well, well, Clark, you can lift me anytime.

This was definitely the one non-Clois highlight to this episode. Great job to both Tom and Allison for a very well-played scene! Thoughts?

I think it was fun... and IMO their best scene of this season... Clark's face & reaction totally lol

Comment

Loved that scene! it was excecuted perfectly. Like you said, I loved how Clark never touched Chloe (he's a gentleman) and I loved, loved the little smirk he gave when he saw Lois in that outfit while still holding Chloe at a safe distance. Tom nailed that scene!
      Last edited by Bizarrolover; 04-03-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I had a feeling that would end up like that. Two Girls with Clark in the same bathroom priceless.

Comment

it was really funny ... all three were really funny with their actions/facials/etc..

Comment

The directing on it was definitely awesome stuff.

Comment

Clark was hilarious in this episode. Even with him flipping through the magazine in the ending was funny to me b/c Clark is always so serious and busy doing something important. The shower scene, now as much as I despise the Clark and Chloe relationship, the whole scene was hilarious. Chloe was funny as well, the way Clark kept pulling her away by holding onto to just the towel was funny. Clark's reaction to Lois' outfit despite the whole awkward situation was funnay! Lois' "omg.." was so believable! I was saying the same thing.

Comment

A wonderful scene played by 2 talented actors; and uh, AM....well, uh, that is...there was a LOT of drool on the floor after I watched that

Comment

The towel choreography was great. Worthy of the dance floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestx88
                    The shower scene, now as much as I despise the Clark and Chloe relationship, the whole scene was hilarious. Chloe was funny as well, the way Clark kept pulling her away by holding onto to just the towel was funny. Clark's reaction to Lois' outfit despite the whole awkward situation was funnay! Lois' "omg.." was so believable! I was saying the same thing.
                    Yes, I'm not a fan myself. Which is why it was particularly nice that I enjoyed this scene.

Comment

Oh, and uh, does anyone have some nice screen caps of AM from this scene to post? Is that OK to ask here?

Comment

It would be funny if they brought back the gag reel on the DVD, I wonder if while "dancing" one of there towels fell off, I know during filming they aren't actually...you know. It just would have made filming a tad bit more awkward.

Comment

The best comedically awkward scene I've seen so far in this series. It was a priceless scene. And just the confused look on Chloe like seeing her "big brother" naked.... was hilarious.

Comment

Oh, Clark is a player. lol

Comment

^^ LMAO...somehow that surprises me.

All we needed was for Oliver to walk in and make some smartass comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎