Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the Best Actor/Best Actress?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying she is awful. I'm just wondering what makes her so good? Is it her lines or how she pulls her face expressions?

Comment

The four mains did an excellent job...I think they could all easily do romcoms in their futures. Callum and Cassidy were their great usual selves with the cat and mouse game...as disturbing as it was to watch it. I loved Tom and Erica, I felt they did a great, pitch-perfect job in their relative portrayals. Justin was funny as usual, but didn't stand out (except for the "little jellies" part). But Allison had a lot of dynamic this episode. I'm not Chloe's biggest fan, but Allison's portrayal this episode really stood out for me. She really showed that hurting, vulnerable side to her, along with the more cold, callous "You were meant to find the brochure" side. The shower scene was great for her and Tom as well, and I think the "awkward" convo afterward in the woods was done really well.

So, she gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
        one explanation would be because people enjoyed her most.

the other one would be that alot of Clois fans are divided between either Tom or Erica, so they split up their votes, whereas Allison gets votes for whole Chlollie
        I voted for JH....thank you

Comment

The always and wonderful talented Ms. Alison Mack. Not only was she able to uniquely convey the subtle, most pleasurable salience between Chloe and Oliver. She also teases out the spontaneous embroilment between Chloe and Clark which often is electrically charge even though its absent of physically touch.

Comment

ALLISON MACK....she is just that...aweeeesome....like wow

Originally Posted by Anu
            Tom Welling gets my vote. Geez, can someone please explain to me why AM is winning??
            i really cant explain the obvious, except to say she is like wow
            Last edited by farmboy09; 04-17-2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

As if I have a choice :
              Tom in the shower

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍