No announcement yet.

Clark singing in shower

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckona24
    FUNNY! I was laughing so much. Atleast he was sort of on pitch, he did better than Lois' version of "Jaws" back in Roulette...
    Too true... and it was also not really that bad. It's better than some of the stuff I've heard on this season of American Idol (i.e. Rolling Stones week... ouch!)

Comment

Originally posted by Beckona24
      FUNNY! I was laughing so much. Atleast he was sort of on pitch, he did better than Lois' version of "Jaws" back in Roulette...
      I don't think that was supposed to be Jaws. TPTB probably couldn't get the rights to use the theme, so they just had her "sing" something that sounded similar.

Comment

ROFL I had to rewind that part when he was singing, I didn't know if it was background music or what!

Comedy classic!

Comment

This is going down as one of S9 great comedy moments.
          Along with Emil's "chillax" moment.

Comment

That was hilarious and VERY cute!! Our farmboy is in LURVE!

Comment

I have this thing about people singing on TV or in movies. I just can't listen to it without cringing. But Clark? Oh he made me laugh. Bless him, LOL!

Comment

I watched it over and over again. I love the Looiiisssss..

I never laugh when I watch SV except for the Emil chillax part and of course this one. Clark making me laugh? I never knew that could happen.

Comment

Alex you are one funny dude.

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex

Comment

That was absolutely hilarious!!!

Comment

I love Clark singing LOL

I think Clark should sing "The way you make me feel" to Lois. LOL

Comment

LMAO. Ha ha, can't stop giggling at it. One of my favourite scenes on the show EVER, ha ha. He should get a record deal now

On another note, how cute is it that he's singing about LOIS in the shower of all things?

Comment

Wonder what he's doing in the shower while he's singing about her.

Comment

He couldn't have been doing... uh... certain things. That could be a danger to anyone within a 25 mile radius. Plus maybe he was saving it up.

Comment

I was LMAO so much...Wow, who knew Clark Kent sings? So this is what he does in the shower. If Lois only walked in a little bit later in the Season 4 Shower, she would have heard him....HAHAHA

I thought he sang "I can tell it's you, Loooiiiiissssss....."

Comment

What Lois does to him...LOL...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎