Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's Chest.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish it would have dropped so I could see at least.

Comment

Originally posted by tebow15
      he needs to go commando soon,been since s4 crusade...too long.

this!

Comment

yea tom has been in great shape in the past few seasons. just for example take a photo from any time in season 1 and compare it to say the naked clark tonight he has changed alot.

Comment

My TV screen was sweating for all the Hotness that was on my screen lol !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
            actually he has gained more muscle over the last 2 seasons.

Oh, I agree that he's gained muscle, that wasn't what I was talking about. He just looks leaner in the abdomen and more cut than he did a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
              Ahem.....can we say bare, wet, and flexed? When he grabbed Chloe to keep her at bay and his muscles tensed I nearly fell off the couch. There's only so much I can take!!!
              OMG I know, it was like my mind was processing the shock of seeing him wet in the shower and then when he grabbed her and his muscles flexed I honest to god blacked out a bit lol. I can't remember anything they were saying in that scene!

Originally posted by SnowBird
              TW has the best chest in my book and I wouldn't mind if we see it more often
              *sigh* yes yes it is the best chest. I dunno why TW feels he needs to wear shirts lol.

Originally posted by skylar
              My TV screen was sweating for all the Hotness that was on my screen lol !!!
              maybe because I haven't seen TW for a month, seeing him tonight was just overload of sexy!! I was drooling every time they did a close up of him lol.

Comment

He is so hot!

Comment

makes you wonder where does he find the time to work out. Since he works like 16 hr days 6-7 days a week and all that. Plus also being a producer on the show, and his own production company.

Comment

Originally posted by Floru
                    this!
                    Glad someone agrees with me on this point. Make it happen people.

Comment

His chest needs its zip code. He looked incredibly hot! I was not disappointed and I was thoroughly satisfied.

Comment

we all were satisfied. LOL

Comment

Where did that come from, one minute his body is realaxed and then...BAM! Big flexing muscles everywhere. I think they do that on purpose to drive all the female audience crazy.

Comment

It was as good as a hot fudge sunday and not fattening.
                            More TW chest shots please!

Comment

well if that's the case, send them some $$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by lya24
                                Where did that come from, one minute his body is realaxed and then...BAM! Big flexing muscles everywhere. I think they do that on purpose to drive all the female audience crazy.
                                I just watched the episode again and I noticed those muscles popping out everywhere and of course I had to pause to get a better look. TW is looking mighty fine this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎