No announcement yet.

Clark's Chest.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark's Chest.....

Ahem.....can we say bare, wet, and flexed? When he grabbed Chloe to keep her at bay and his muscles tensed I nearly fell off the couch. There's only so much I can take!!!

Yeah, I needed a change. LOL

Comment

I was thinking that too. I was normal when he was just standing there, but when those muscles bunched I wanted to faint. He needs more shirtless scenes.

Comment

He sure does, my god in heaven what a man.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
          I was thinking that too. I was normal when he was just standing there, but when those muscles bunched I wanted to faint. He needs more shirtless scenes.

Like ALL the time.

Comment

He needs to go commando soon,been since s4 crusade...too long.

Comment

What a man....I think TW has lost weight.

Comment

the ladies probably liked seeing clark in the buff again. since they dont do it to often any more for the ladies lol. if i recall after tom got married he didnt want to get to nude on the show that often or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                  What a man....I think TW has lost weight.

actually he has gained more muscle over the last 2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                    Ahem.....can we say bare, wet, and flexed? When he grabbed Chloe to keep her at bay and his muscles tensed I nearly fell off the couch. There's only so much I can take!!!

lol yeah that was awesome, hot, I loved the face he made too when Lois came in, he was funny and sexy, Also the trick he did with the towel to cover Chloe was well done

Comment

*drool*

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                        the ladies probably liked seeing clark in the buff again. since they dont do it to often any more for the ladies lol. if i recall after tom got married he didnt want to get to nude on the show that often or something like that.
                        yet they throw Oliver's chest in our face's pretty much every week.
                        I like that Clark has been getting more shirtless scenes this season...especially that closeup on his chest...man he's looking good!

Comment

TW has the best chest in my book and I wouldn't mind if we see it more often

Comment

Originally posted by snowbird
                            tw has the best chest in my book and i wouldn't mind if we see it more often
                            amen

Comment

I was impressed by his spinning Chloe into that towel thing too. It was almost like a magic trick. I kept expecting his towel to fall off him though, especially when he stopped trying to hold it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎