No announcement yet.

Clois Sex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are adults & are willing & able to make this decision now
    Except one would be making the decision with a lack of pertinent information.

Comment

I am so happy that they got that whole 'can't-have-sex-super-powered' thing out of the way.I always thought that was super ridonkulous! That being said I would have hopped on him right after I came out with that blue nightie on if I were Lois.That way they would have probably already been done with the lovin' and could have investigated the scream afterwards. Or maybe they wouldn't have been done...

Comment

She doesn't need to know to make love to him, IMO.

Comment

She doesn't need to know to make love to him, IMO.
          And yet, she still should, because that would be showing her respect. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
            Yeah she should know , and you know what else it also shows he has learned NOTHING from his relationship with Lana.

Comment

Man of steel, woman of kleenex.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                I agree with you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% happy they addressed the sex issue at all. I was really afraid they would just ignore the issue. I just wish now they would address why he's not telling her the secret. If they would at least have Clark state why he doesn't want to tell her and then they still have sex, I'll be able to deal with it and accept it more than him not giving any reason why he's not.

Comment

I am happy they addressed it too and I love assertive Clark.

Comment

Yeah she should know , and you know what else it also shows he has learned NOTHING from his relationship with Lana.
                    Unfortunately, that sort of comparison was somewhat inevitable as soon as he got involved with Lois and withheld the truth about himself.

The thing that bothers me most is there is no reason for it. The show doesn't even bother to try and come up with a reason. Its like "Well, Lois doesn't know...because Lois doesn't know and thats the way its supposed to be..." Its moronic, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DreadShamus
                      Man of steel, woman of kleenex.
                      According to this episode? Apparently not. Twice over in fact.

Comment

I think Lois will get that tour of the Galaxy sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                          I love assertive Clark.

Me too

Comment

Assertive Clark's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Elacey
                              I am so happy that they got that whole 'can't-have-sex-super-powered' thing out of the way.I always thought that was super ridonkulous! That being said I would have hopped on him right after I came out with that blue nightie on if I were Lois.That way they would have probably already been done with the lovin' and could have investigated the scream afterwards. Or maybe they wouldn't have been done...
                              i was thinking same thing! they got interrupted one too many times! but it's okay because the pace of the relationship so far is great in my eyes. I love all these cute little scenes between them. That being said, he needs to tell the secret and then well.....buttons will pop!

Comment

They were engaged in the comics before he told her, though not quite as many people already knew his secret as do on the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎