Clois Sex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do hope so......

Comment

It makes a lot of more sense in regards to CK being so much more aggressive in this situation with Lois.

The kiss in the kitchen Talon was all I needed to see a real man in lust & desire for the women he’s in love with.

Clark knows what he wants & he’s going all for it with the romance.
      He’s no longer a scared boy who was afraid to try anything & trying to figure it out.
      He knows want he wants & is determine to show Lois he’s can give her what she needs from him

This situation is fixed & I’m please with it. Clark can be a romantic & desired filled as he was tonight. I loved it. We have never seen this side of CK ever.

It’s mythology not only does Clark have “Mad Dog Lane” fall in love with him, but he does something no one ever has done to Lois Lane, swept her off her feet.

I so loved them in bed together, I loved the way TW & ED look at each other, b/c the make LnC look so much in love. It’s beautiful.

As for CK's training, I bet CK asked Jor-el after his exprience in "Pandora". CK was desiring this moment after witnessing making love to Lois & especially the afterglow.
      Last edited by Tinyeppy; 04-02-2010, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
        I think we'll see them having sex, before the season ends...

I'm beginning to believe they will too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
          Did you noticed how Clark was crowding Lois on that counter? He sure as heck didn't want to move away. I would have fainted.
          haha and Lois was getting all flustered... haha Clark's such a smooth guy...

Comment

I want more. Am I being greed?

Comment

Me too.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Agree that they'll sleep together before season's end, I mean.
              Last edited by The Wizard; 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, its great they addressed the sex part.

Now, maybe they can bother to address why Clark thinks its OK to have sex with Lois, but not tell her the truth about himself. Because as much as I love Clark to death, I'm really, really disappointed that he thinks thats OK to do. IMO, it shows a lack of respect to Lois that I'm not comfortable with coming from Clark.

If they could at least bother to give him a reason for not telling her, at least that would be something. But they just don't bother.

JMO, but if Clark doesn't have enough trust, faith, or whatever you want to call it, in Lois to be honest with her, then he's also not ready for the intimacy of sex with her either. JMO

Comment

Now we're going to get a lot of stalling.

Comment

People already know my opinion. I'm fine when them having sex before she knows, because it's happened in other incarnations.

Comment

I definitely feel like they're setting up for the sex. And some of us have theorized that many major events from Pandora seem fated to happen, but in round-about ways... we may get that at the end. I'm glad they didn't in today's ep. Not so epic really. But more mackage any day... really

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                        Yeah, its great they addressed the sex part.

Now, maybe they can bother to address why Clark thinks its OK to have sex with Lois, but not tell her the truth about himself. Because as much as I love Clark to death, I'm really, really disappointed that he thinks thats OK to do. IMO, it shows a lack of respect to Lois that I'm not comfortable with coming from Clark.

If they could at least bother to give him a reason for not telling her, at least that would be something. But they just don't bother.

JMO, but if Clark doesn't have enough trust, faith, or whatever you want to call it, in Lois to be honest with her, then he's also not ready for the intimacy of sex with her either. JMO
                        Yeah I have to agree here, this was one of the many many problems I had with this episode.

Comment

AND I'm so happy they addressed this issue... I really feel like we can move forward. And I love how they were all awkward in that convo... I almost peed my pants. haha...

Comment

Originally posted by utguardian
                            I'm nothing but pleased at how it was handled. I didn't even think it would be addressed. I thought they'd cop out and stall with more slow. I wasn't expecting making out -- hell, I wasn't even expecting that sexy ass scene at the end -- so I'm a happy camper! Guess that puts to rest any questions about whether Clark needs to be on Red K to act like that huh?

exactly

Comment

Originally posted by asha14
                              Yeah I have to agree here, this was one of the many many problems I had with this episode.
                              I think that will come up for discussion. Many thought they wouldn't address this particular issue, and they did.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                                I think we'll see them having sex, before the season ends...
                                I could see this.

They are adults & are willing & able to make this decision now, but I still think when they do make love it's going to be unexpected & very emotional. These two will cement this love unplanned.

As for telling her this secret....Canon has CK telling Lois before they make love or even marry.

On SV it does bug me he was willing to make love to Lois without telling her.

I don't know about you but I don't care how much I love the man, but I would like to know I slept with a alien before I do it. This should my choice (Lois's choice as it was Tess's choice) Lois will be very angry with him if he doesn't.

However, CK does get tired of lying to Lois & just simply wants to love her like any man with no dishonesty within their love this is what makes their bond so strong.

Lois makes a very knowageable decision to make love to all parts of Clark Kent.
                                Last edited by Tinyeppy; 04-02-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎