Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zod and Tess in the Barn...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Chloe has the Kent barn and house on surveillance. Will she find out when she reviews the tapes, and will she tell Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by rconner
      Since Chloe has the Kent barn and house on surveillance. Will she find out when she reviews the tapes, and will she tell Clark.
      That is a good point. Can you imagine finding that on the review? But Clark doesn;t monitor Chloe does. Would LOVE to see that reaction

Comment

I don't really care one way or another whether those two get it on. All I could think was how weird it was that they were in Clark's loft to begin with. It felt to me like the producers just used that set because it was convenient or cheaper. I mean, why didn't they have that scene take place in the mansion? Seems a little stupid to me.

Comment

I didn't like the scene and I think that whole side story was not necessary at all. Tess annoys me and Zod does too.....so watching them together is a huge annoyance. Having Zod gush over Tess was ..........The way it goes it looks like Tess has the upper hand on him.

Comment

ZOD AND TESS SEX= BARF!! double gross!!

Comment

Originally posted by rconner
              Excellent point! Answer: She'll get an eyefull, but won't tell Clark for some pathetic reason that will contribute to the spiraling of her current character arc.

Comment

I've been feeling the sexual tension between Zod and Tess for a long time now. I'm not surprised that they finally did the deed but was surprised that the two of them would actually go at it in Clark's barn! How tasteless. But, then again, neither of them have been known for being the most considerate people. This must have been their way of disrespecting Clark and all that he stands for whether they knew it or not. Just a big old Zod/Tess F U! KWIM?

I honestly think that their "union" was more about power and who wields it best than the general desire to do the dirty. To say that the two are power hungry megalomaniacs is putting it mildly.

Even so, it was HOT! I like those two together. They were made for each other!
                Last edited by SupermanRox; 04-05-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Omg they are the hottest couple ever on smallville how can anyone not find them sexy?.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎