Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW Lois in that nightie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to comment on this photo so badly but I'm afraid I'd violate the PG rating of this forum!

::bites tongue::

*coughthoughI'dratherbebitingsomethingelsecough*

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveHurts38
      It is hot! plus, when Tess reminds Lois in Doomsday about liking the French maid costume**fans self**
      Imagine what Tess would have said if she had seen Lois in this outfit from Escape?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveHurts38
        It is hot! plus, when Tess reminds Lois in Doomsday about liking the French maid costume**fans self**
        Tess Mercer, reading my mind since season 8.

That French Maid outfit was something else! What a short, short dress that was! It reminded me of the crimson skirt that went up to....well, let's just say "heaven" and left almost nothing to the imagination.

So, yes, I'm a big fan of that outfit too.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by JennyMoon
        Imagine what Tess would have said if she had seen Lois in this outfit from Escape?
        I have a feeling Tess wouldn't have said anything, really. She'd have no words. One look at Lois as a Scottish lass and Tess would have reenacted the Doomsday "Teslo" match. Only, instead of fists flying in the air, we'd have...ahem...clothes being torn off and flying in the air.
        Last edited by Ella; 04-06-2010, 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• ELLA BREATHELOL! YES lOIS IS SMOKING HAWT AND BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

• Ella just wants a Teslo Jello wrestling match. Pudding would obscure the view. I do get the feeling that Tess does have a thing for Lois. Its just her way of watching her. I wonder if CF intends it that way.

Comment

• If its not in the rest of S9...

Then Season 10 MUST have a Tesslo fight.

Otherwise, it wouldnt be an epic season :P

Comment

• Honesty, am I the only one who thinks that most of the females on this forum had just turned gay for that brief moment when Erica popped out from behind that screen?

Yeah she was gorgeous there. However I found that scene where she was wearing the Scottish skirt to be just as delicious. Very attractive and beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoRU?
                  Honesty, am I the only one who thinks that most of the females on this forum had just turned gay for that brief moment when Erica popped out from behind that screen?

Yeah she was gorgeous there. However I found that scene where she was wearing the Scottish skirt to be just as delicious. Very attractive and beautiful.
                  Is that really a PROBLEM for most guys?

Comment

• I'm a straight male, but if I had been a straight female, I probably would've found her just as gorgeous. She always is!

Comment

• om nom nom nom

Comment

• Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                        Makes me think of that cartoon with the wolf where his eyes pop out of his head and his tongue falls to the floor
                        Sometimes words fail because images are so vivid....LOL

Comment

• Lois in that Scottish outfit made me want to go to Scotland!

She also had me wanting to suck on a butterscotch candy.

Damn, she is so HOT!

And yes, any woman who watched that episode was a little gay for Lois at that moment.

Except me...

I am WHOLE LOT GAY for Lois!

Comment

• Originally posted by tnr105

The most truthful words ever spoken...
                            Where were they in the 90s?

Now I like Erica but I still have a thing for Teri

Last edited by bychance; 04-22-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Lois in that blue teddy? Beautiful face, smoking body, what's not to like? Clark was spot on with his reaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎