Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOook... let's go back to the bedroom scene... *raises eyebrows* PPPppreeetty great eh?
    "you're perfect" .... awwww

Clois = prettiest. couple. ever

Comment

• Originally posted by dogstar85
      Lois/Clark aren't a ship anyway so I resent being labeled a shipper. They're a vital part of Superman mythology and people just need to deal with it.
      *hugs this post with a bear hug*

Episodes like Escape are meant to highlight certain parts of their relationship also. Which is why I loved all their scenes. They had a lot of gold in their one-liners too.

Clark: Something tells me you'll never stop surprising me, Lois.

Lois: (about the ball of yarn)You'll thank me later. (sometimes it IS about the little things)

Clark: For you I'd wait forever.

Lois: Forever's a long time.

Clark: You're perfect.

Lois: You'd be lost without me.

Clark: Guess I'll have to get used to sharing you with the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aalliya
        OOook... let's go back to the bedroom scene... *raises eyebrows* PPPppreeetty great eh?
        "you're perfect" .... awwww

Clois = prettiest. couple. ever
        100% Agree.

Aww, I love that scene. I was hoping for a bedroom scene and I got it! looks like Christmas came early this year

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hellokitty

Episodes like Escape are meant to highlight certain parts of their relationship also. Which is why I loved all their scenes. They had a lot of gold in their one-liners too.

Lois: (about the ball of yarn)You'll thank me later. (sometimes it IS about the little things)

Awww, HOW AWESOME WERE THEY IN THIS EPISODE?!

sorry, I didn't mean to shout, lol.
        Last edited by CloisShipper; 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisShipper
          Awww, HOW AWESOME WERE THEY IN THIS EPISODE?!

sorry, I didn't mean to shout, lol.
          Clois tends to induce shouting .. hehe ... at least that's what the warning label says
          Last edited by Aalliya; 04-06-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• We deserve to be able to shout about it. Good or bad, we've had some great stuff from them this year, especially in this episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellokitty

Love it!! Also another one I liked was Clark: If I dont find lois, this will be the last vacation I take with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellokitty

These were good line from both!

Comment

• Originally posted by tbird4u
                  Love it!! Also another one I liked was Clark: If I dont find lois, this will be the last vacation I take with anyone.
                  Awww!

It struck me as weird though that Lois just ran off...even my dad who doesn't watch the show was like "I hate when they do that whole misunderstanding thing and they just run off without letting them explain"...and I was like, this isn't normal.

And it wasn't, I think it was just to get her out of the room as Banshee!Lois so she'd go after Oliver instead of Clark. Meh.

Comment

• She was possessed at the point she touched Chloe.

Comment

• That scene near the end when her phone goes off, she was putty in his hands. He says "pretend I'm not here" while all in her personal space and she gets all gooey eyed and "I can't do that". It's fun to watch her go all shy when Clark goes alpha.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎