No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by utguardian
    I thought what they gave us tonight was pretty amazing and it certainly exceeded my expectations. Not only did they put the Clark fear of sex crap to rest, but they showed them both actually wanting and trying to make it happen. Counter kiss wasn't on Red K (yes!). The whole thing was win. Would I have loved some more ST for them? Sure but, again, it was way better than expected. I'm literally stunned at how proactive they were at trying to get together (compared to what we've seen so far).
    Agree...

And thank god the sex thing is put to rest...

Apparently not because I didn't get that at all.
    Yeah I thought it was fine...

Comment

I thought what they gave us tonight was pretty amazing and it certainly exceeded my expectations. Not only did they put the Clark fear of sex crap to rest, but they showed them both actually wanting and trying to make it happen. Counter kiss wasn't on Red K (yes!). The whole thing was win. Would I have loved some more ST for them? Sure but, again, it was way better than expected. I'm literally stunned at how proactive they were at trying to get together (compared to what we've seen so far).
      Exactly how I feel

Comment

def

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Random things I loved:

- Clark fixing the room
            - "You're perfect."
            - Counter kiss

Comment

The last one got me VERY excited i must say. ON A COUNTER

Comment

that was awsome i'll take this scenes if there's no sex and ummm i don't know but I didn't see any unconfortableness on tom's part but anyways

Comment

I think Clois has a bright future for the rest of the season.

Comment

They really need to get Lois to throw that cell out the window when her and Clark are getting in on <3

Comment

I just think it's funny that Lois is showing off her costume collection for him and he seems perfectly fine with that.

Comment

I am glad the counter scene wasnt about Clark being on red k or something. That was Clark in gutterville

Comment

All of the Clois scene were so cute. Clark making up the bed for him Lois that was so sweet. The last scene Clark wanted to get it on on the counter top damn cell phone lol!!!

Comment

Also, I couldn't blame her for not being ale to concentrate on that phone call while Clark was standing there like that. I'd let it go to voicemail too.

Comment

I can't believe he sang about Lois in the shower. LMAO!

Comment

Counter kiss wasn't on Red K (yes!). The whole thing was win.
                                Yes! I was so shocked when that scene happened! That was so wonderful to see. I agree, there was a lot of win tonight.

To add to Nora's list, another favorite was when Clark said he wanted Lois to be comfortable, and she said "I am", not just "i will be". I thought they had some great progression and it was fantastic to see them so comfortable with wanting to be with each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎