This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Make it a Queen."

Comment

What was priceless was the look Chloe gave after Oliver says "Don't look at me! I learned long time ago not to assume what belongs to whom in that apartment. You gotta use context clues."
      I wonder what the sub-text there was?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Son of Vern
        "Make it a Queen."

Comment

Lois: Speaking of clues, how about Mr. Green in the bedroom with my cousin?

Lois: Dont let the beg bugs bite. (just the sweetest quote in 10 years of the show)

Comment

"In every relationship there is someone who kneels and someone who stands."

Cold, Tess, cold! Loved that.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Beckona24
            Clark to Lois: "You're perfect..."

My heart melted after he said that.
            Definitely a heart-melter!
            Last edited by hellokitty; 04-04-2010, 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Chollie final dialogue

This is not a quote but a request:
              I loved the final dialogue between Chollie *ot was soooo cute!!1) but I can´t remember everything that was said, especially when Ollie speaks abt Chloe´s old crush for Clark and she replies something like Clark not being the person who really gets her, understands her...
              Can anyone help me with that? Thank you all.

And my favorite lines happened between Clark and Chloe: shower scene and woods dialogue abt sex) awesome awesomw awesome

Oh and the lnes bewteen Clark and Lois at the bedroon in their firs night at the McDougle INN:

Clark to Lois: you´re perfect
              Lois to Clark: don´t let the beg bugs bite
              Clark to Lois: sweet dreams
              (and they kiss) Well I literally melted !!!

Comment

One line that stands out for me, is when Oliver told Chloe: "Clark's loss".
                I loved the way he bent toward Chloe and delivered that line, and his
                cute expression!
                Justin and Tom, looked especially adorable and handsome in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                  This is not a quote but a request:
                  I loved the final dialogue between Chollie *ot was soooo cute!!1) but I can´t remember everything that was said, especially when Ollie speaks abt Chloe´s old crush for Clark and she replies something like Clark not being the person who really gets her, understands her...
                  Can anyone help me with that? Thank you all.

And my favorite lines happened between Clark and Chloe: shower scene and woods dialogue abt sex) awesome awesomw awesome

Oh and the lnes bewteen Clark and Lois at the bedroon in their firs night at the McDougle INN:

Clark to Lois: you´re perfect
                  Lois to Clark: don´t let the beg bugs bite
                  Clark to Lois: sweet dreams
                  (and they kiss) Well I literally melted !!!

Okay, This is the best I could get. It's not perfect. My first language is not English so it might have a typo or two

Here:

Oliver: Hum, It's a spoon. I bought you a spoon. one of those that people collect them. I thought about getting you hum, some of those decorative soaps but ultimately you didn't really needed one of them did you?

Chloe: Well, I don't know about that. I mean, I'm more partial to sporks myself, but a girl can never have too many spoons.

Oliver: Yeah, well I never should've raped that pandora's box to begin with and second guess myself or us. From now on I won't.

Chloe: Maybe we should just say that next time you won't take advice about relationships from Clark Kent.

Oliver: You know, speaking of Clark. For future references..and, you know.. strictly for environmental purposes... next time you want to take a shower with someone, Chloe, you can just ask me.

Chloe: I can't remember blacking out and I wish I could forget waking up.

Oliver: Who can deny that, right? Wasn't there a time when you would give just about anything to stare at that farmers tan and all his glory, I'm guessing?

Chloe: That was a long time ago. Like, in a Smallville far, far away. I mean okay, yeah, I did love Clark. A lot. And I waited for years for him to see that. To see... me. But even with his x-ray vision he never did. And more than that. I just wanted someone who would get me. And as good a friend as Clark is, he's never gonna be that person. It's just fine. Really. I mean, that wounds have healed over a thousand super-saves ago. Now they're just scars.

Oliver: It's Clark's loss.

Chloe: What about your loss? I'm sure that Lois didn't had to drag you into the wood kicking and screaming.

Oliver: Ah. you know, it's, hum,... funny thing about scars. They're always there. Doesn't mean they haven't healed. Sometimes then ca be king of cute too. You have one in particular that I'm actua-.

I hope it helps.
                  Last edited by Jadarite_18; 04-08-2010, 06:40 AM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Originally posted by Last Son of Vern
                    "Make it a Queen."
                    Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
                      Clark: Just pretend I'm not here
                      Lois: I can't do that.
                      This is actually one of my favourites!!

Comment

Thank you so much

Originally posted by Jadarite_18
                        Okay, This is the best I could get. It's not perfect. My first language is not English so it might have a typo or two

Here:

Oliver: Hum, It's a spoon. I bought you a spoon. one of those that people collect them. I thought about getting you hum, some of those decorative soaps but ultimately you didn't really needed one of them did you?

Chloe: Well, I don't know about that. I mean, I'm more partial to sporks myself, but a girl can never have too many spoons.

Oliver: Yeah, well I never should've raped that pandora's box to begin with and second guess myself or us. From now on I won't.

Chloe: Maybe we should just say that next time you won't take advice about relationships from Clark Kent.

Oliver: You know, speaking of Clark. For future references..and, you know.. strictly for environmental purposes... next time you want to take a shower with someone, Chloe, you can just ask me.

Oliver: Who can deny that, right? Wasn't there a time when you would give just about anything to stare at that farmers tan and all his glory, I'm guessing?

Chloe: That was a long time ago. Like, in a Smallville far, far away. I mean okay, yeah, I did love Clark. A lot. And I waited for years for him to see that. To see... me. But even with his x-ray vision he never did. I'm more than that. I just wanted someone who would get me. And as good a friend as Clark is, he's never gonna be that person. It's just fine. Really. I mean, that wounds have healed over a thousand super-saves ago. Now they're just scars.

Chloe: What about your loss? I'm sure that Lois didn't had to drag you into the wood kicking and screaming.

Oliver: Ah. you know, it's, hum,... funny thing about scars. They're always there. Doesn't mean they haven't healed. Sometimes then ca be king of cute too. You have one in particular that I'm actua-.

I hope it helps.
                        Oh sure it did! In fact it helped a lot! Thank you very much for your help!! And btw DO YOU THINK LOIS IS CRAZY OR WHAT? I mean: she´s with that wonderful guy pratcaly begging to stick with her and what she does? 1st - she fell asleep at their first night; 2nd - she left after seeing Chlark in the shower scene (which she´d have to imagine someting was not right coz CK was waiting for her, not for Chloe) and 3rd - finally when they´re all alone in her apartment and he´s all into and over her SHE JUST PICKS UP A CEL PHONE CALL AND PUT IM ASIDE, LIKE IN A SECOND PLACE ??? Camon, she IS crazy right???
                        Last edited by rej@ne; 04-06-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Clark: I wanted 3 hours for you to get ready. If it means being with you, I can wait forever.
                          Lois: Forever is a long time.

Lois: Face it, Clark. Without me, you'd still be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadarite_18

Here:

Oliver: Yeah, well I never should've wrapped that pandora's box to begin with and second guess myself or us. From now on I won't.

Chloe: That was a long time ago. Like, in a Smallville far, far away. I mean okay, yeah, I did love Clark. A lot. And I waited for years for him to see that. To see... me. But even with his x-ray vision he never did. I'm more than that. I just wanted someone who would get me. And as good a friend as Clark is, he's never gonna be that person. It's just fine. Really. I mean, that wounds have healed over a thousand super-saves ago. Now they're just scars.

I hope it helps.
                            I love every bit of this talk. Perfect.
                            I bolded two quotes: first one.. not sure if that's what Ollie said, really can't hear what he says in that part.
                            Second bolded quote: Chloe says "and more than that..."

But def Thank you for doing this!

Comment

Clark singing in the shower. Humming and then, "I can't tell L-O-O-O-I-S." I smile everytime I think about him singing.

Comment

I loved the way lois said I nearly killed you clark!!
                                Or my personal favorite
                                "lets face it smallville Without me you'd still be lost" the look he gave her cause he knew he would be lost or was in the future!!!! he wouldnt be at the daily planet working with her if she hadnt made him. Lois is good for clark!!!The stare he gave her and the music right before they kissed was just amazing. My favorite part above all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎